July 26, 2011 - Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an issue for me, but then again being the last show had nothing to do with me adding Pittsburgh

Kind of lame, in my opinion. Make such a big deal at the time about it being the "last show", then "ONE MORE DATE". :doh:

Oh well, still stoked for the show.

Where'd everyone go?

PS: If you're still looking for a place to stay, lemme know. My room may have an opening.

Same here. I only added Pittsburgh because of peer pressure.... :whistle:

:wink:

I'm not coming to this anymore I don't think. I'll be a daddy....not by this time but soon enough. Trading the ticket for East Lansing instead.

I'm not coming to this anymore I don't think. I'll be a daddy....not by this time but soon enough. Trading the ticket for East Lansing instead.

You get a big :up: on the daddy part, but the giving up Pittsburgh gets a :sad: 'cuz Kelly & I hate that we won't get to see you again. Thank God we can stay in touch via the 'net, huh? :hug:

Just showing Pittsburgh some love:D

Anyone still going?

I'm still excited for this show because I always wanted to see what the Steel City is like.:hmm:

Mr. Blu & I are still in. I don't give up GAs once I get 'em in my grubby little paws. :no:

Besides, there's a really cool birthday party I've RSVP'd to & no way I'm missing that. :wink: Plus, I seriously want to track down Primanti Bros. & have one of their amazing sandwiches. :drool:

:wave: I was going, then I wasn't going, now I'm going again! Have an extra GA if anyone needs one...

Mr. Blu & I are still in. I don't give up GAs once I get 'em in my grubby little paws. :no:

:wave: I'll be there :D

That's awesome, guys. For the past few months, I was afraid people were thinking "Pittsburgh = The show formally known as the tour closer".:wink:

Besides, there's a really cool birthday party I've RSVP'd to & no way I'm missing that. :wink: Plus, I seriously want to track down Primanti Bros. & have one of their amazing sandwiches. :drool:
I'm heading over to Primanti Bros. the day before the show, too.:hi5:

...Now I'm hungry.:lol:

Group lunch at Primanti Bros. on Monday? :hyper: :yes:

That sounds great.:D

But where is everyone staying for this show?

I'm staying at the Hyatt Place right next to Heinz Field (and I'll have to shell out $600 for a 3 nights:crack:).

However, I haven't figured anything out in terms of transportation. Pittsburgh has little in the way of mass transportation.

How am I going to get from the airport to the North Shore? How am I going to get from the North Shore to the Strip District?

More planning issues to worry about.:crazy::wink:

BluRmGrl said:
Group lunch at Primanti Bros. on Monday? :hyper: :yes:

:hyper:!

HBK-79 said:
That's cool to know. But are they THE Primati's that was featured on Man vs. Food on the Travel Channel?:wink:

Oh my gosh, the travel channel just makes me want to drop everything and travel everywhere. ESPECIALLY the food-themed shows :drool:

Yes they are exactly the same, there are like 7 in the area....the 2 original ones are in the Strip and Market Square. And yes they are that good. Market Square would be a good one to meet at.:up:

^I didn't forget, Laura.

If I may, I'd love to join everyone for dinner on your birthday.:)

We were just discussing a lunchtime gathering.

(Unfortunately, I don't do Facebook.:shifty:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom