July 26, 2011 - Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Romi and I and possibly two others already have a room reserved at Springhill Suites North Shore.

Thanks. I'm holding a reservation at the Renaissance but don't want to obliterate the
U2011 fund on one show. Still waiting on the Baltimore announcement too. Montreal is a most definite, then I still need to decide about Philly...decisions, decisions.

Wouldn't it be sweet if they just announced ALL the damn remaining shows at once?

I hate it for you guys that have these either/or decisions to make...

They'd better not do some one-per-week-to-keep-the-hype-going crap.

Who is excited by that but the general public in each city? (Who would be excited anyway even if you announced 4 new cities at once, damn it!)

/rantoffbutthatfeltgood

:

no red zone????? doesn't look like it from the stadium map...

I called TM to ask about the Red Zone and the rep had no idea what I was talking about. I also emailed them but I doubt I'll get a response before the presale begins. I was really hoping for Red Zone but may have to just do GA one more time on this tour...

Roomies? Is the Springhill Suites expensive? I'm thinking of booking too!

Alright, I'm booked at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Downtown Pittsburgh. It's supposed to be within walking distance of Heinz Field. Looking for 2 roommates. It would be $125 or so a person. You interested? :)

There Is a hampton inn and holiday in express by my house, they are only 20 min away and should be much cheaper. I can ride a couple people to the show.:D

What do you guys think my chances of getting GA tickets during the Public Sale will be? I'll be online at the exact time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom