July 24, 25, 27 - Croke Park - All Dublin Tour Dates Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't do that with one code. Presale code only works for one date.

And be smart, buy four tickets so you can trade or sell them with the rest of us who don't have presale codes. :wink:

You can't do that with one code. Presale code only works for one date.

And be smart, buy four tickets so you can trade or sell them with the rest of us who don't have presale codes. :wink:

i really wish i could do that... but how i'm from Brazil... if it's going to cost like: €100 it will be like... R$300 :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: :reject:

i know but it doesn't depends of me... i'm going to take my parents money (i'm only 16) and my mom is going to kill me because i'm going to spend the month there... so
IF i was doing this on my own OF COURSE i would do that :sad::reject:

anyone making it to dublin?

hi
is anyone making it to dublin ? for the 2 shows? any u2er front rower???
i just wont be able to use my code for that show... hope i have good luck on the general public sale...
but if someone is going to buy four,,please sell it to me on face value... in the other hand im very good company if you wanna queue for those shows.
im in London.
cheers to all who reads this desperate ad.
viva u2!

I did mine through a travel agent, so I can make payments. All I had to pay for was airfare and I can pay the hotel in payments.

I got Temple Bar. The lady who booked it for me stayed there and said it was nice. Only 2 stars, but I'm not going to be there most of the time anyway. It is a good location and has a complimentary breakfast.

Whats some good sites you guys recommened for packages with hotel and air? :shifty:

Eventtravel.com are the official package providers (linked to off U2.com). Have used them as few times before and never had any problems, they only do hotel & ticket so you have to sort out your own travel.

Eventtravel.com are the official package providers (linked to off U2.com). Have used them as few times before and never had any problems, they only do hotel & ticket so you have to sort out your own travel.

ETS used to be the official package providers but they are no longer

You will have to buy 4 for the 24th and then trade two of them for the 25th, or vice versa. Pre-sale only, of course! Public sale you can buy 6 per person.

If 2005 was anything to go by tickets for the Saturday night will be alot more sought after than the Friday night - trying to find a trade last time Friday for Saturday was a pain in the rear!

I see it..what are the prices?

if you don't want to that's ok..

I'm sorry if I made it sound like I didn't want too. I was really tired this morning when I was on. I am all up for a meet up and maybe a drink after the show(s). Night 2 is my b-day. I'm so excited to get tix.

Awesome about the second date, I'm hoping for two tickets to both

I'll probably have to camp out at ticketmaster to get them though :lol:

Does anyone know which livenation site will actually be selling Dublin tickets? They aren't up on the UK site and when you select Ireland on the world map it routes you to some O2 site??? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom