July 24, 25, 27 - Croke Park - All Dublin Tour Dates Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys in the staes do hard tickets or ticketfast? im surprised the shipping is so low, thought it would be much more

hard tickets... i hate ticketfast... scares me, i am old school and like the hard tickies...

k I just want to make sure I'm thinking about this right...I'm a horizon member, so I only have 4 presale tickets for everything right? If my family is going to the show in LA, Rosebowl in October, and I'm going to have to use my 4 presale tix there, then I can't use my horizon presale advantage right now...I just have to wait for public sale for Croke Park if I want to go, right? Thanks :)

k I just want to make sure I'm thinking about this right...I'm a horizon member, so I only have 4 presale tickets for everything right? If my family is going to the show in LA, Rosebowl in October, and I'm going to have to use my 4 presale tix there, then I can't use my horizon presale advantage right now...I just have to wait for public sale for Croke Park if I want to go, right? Thanks :)

correct

yep, thats right...:huh:

me too

i think im going for the friday show and hope to find someone here to swap a pair for saturday

If you get hard tickets (GA) for Friday, I'll swap 2 for Saturday - although I have no idea how we'll do it and have the safety of not getting burned. I ain't driving from Bama to Wisconsin. I suppose the best plan would be to meet in Dublin, if you can wait that long.

If you get hard tickets (GA) for Friday, I'll swap 2 for Saturday - although I have no idea how we'll do it and have the safety of not getting burned. I ain't driving from Bama to Wisconsin. I suppose the best plan would be to meet in Dublin, if you can wait that long.

i can get some references if that helps. Im putting in my order for friday. We can work out the details? I did a ton of trades on here last tour. Says i joined in 07 but its been since 04. wanted to change my username but they said i had to start over :-(

hard tickets... i hate ticketfast... scares me, i am old school and like the hard tickies...

Hard tickets for me as well, certain there will be some trading of spares going on and far easier to do that with hard tickets (and I like the proper ticket stubs!).

I just lost my first allotment of tickets because I was panicking about the difference between Red Zone and Standing. I searched again and went with Standing. I think the red zone are the nosebleed reserved seats (the top tier of the deck was red on the ticketmaster seating chart for Croke.) I hope I just didn't pass up something great by not choosing Red.:huh:

** EDIT - Someone on U2.com forums just stated that Red Zone is inside stage, but were "Unavailable" if you chose that option on Ticketmaster. Speculation about charity auctions, etc. to gain access to these.

the red zone tix are not inside the stage.. they are on the left and right side of the stage with GA standing surrounding the stage.

I still can't understand why Ticketmaster didn't explain this on the site. Someone on the U2.com forums called Ticketmaster and asked customer services but they didn't know either. How stupid is this, but if they are unavailable I'm just going to go straight for the GA Standing and not bother with the Red Zone at all.

I still can't understand why Ticketmaster didn't explain this on the site. Someone on the U2.com forums called Ticketmaster and asked customer services but they didn't know either. How stupid is this, but if they are unavailable I'm just going to go straight for the GA Standing and not bother with the Red Zone at all.

i don't think you have a choice during the presale. I think the RED Zone tix are gonna be available during the general sale on friday and they just had them listed today for whatever reason.

red zone is an auction and people will have to bid on them... can't just purchase

€33.60 seats at Croke Park

Anyone manage to get €33.60 seats at Croke Park on the presale? I was on Ticketmaster at 0959 and got through, when they told me these were not available. The only seats I could get were the mega expensive ones, which I can't afford as I'm already flying over from Scotland. Standing is not an option for medical reasons. It was the same for Hampden Park, which I don't really want to go (it's not even the best stadium in Glasgow, let alone Scotland).

I'm really disappointed - I'd be quite happy in the Gods (I've been there before so I know what it's like), but I'm not forking out over 100 euros a ticket.

Anyone manage to get €33.60 seats at Croke Park on the presale? I was on Ticketmaster at 0959 and got through, when they told me these were not available. The only seats I could get were the mega expensive ones, which I can't afford as I'm already flying over from Scotland. Standing is not an option for medical reasons. It was the same for Hampden Park, which I don't really want to go (it's not even the best stadium in Glasgow, let alone Scotland).

I'm really disappointed - I'd be quite happy in the Gods (I've been there before so I know what it's like), but I'm not forking out over 100 euros a ticket.

Go for GA and then trade them for as many cheapseats as you need.

Isn't the presale subscription more expensive than the cheap seat price?

Go for GA and then trade them for as many cheapseats as you need.

Isn't the presale subscription more expensive than the cheap seat price?

I would guess that very few, if any, cheap seats are alloted for the presale. The thinking probably is that members of the fan club (paying for early access) are going to want to get as close to the band as possible (GA) or the best reserved seats.

i don't think you have a choice during the presale. I think the RED Zone tix are gonna be available during the general sale on friday and they just had them listed today for whatever reason.

Yes. It would make too much sense to not include 'red zone' on ticketmaster when it's not even an option anyway! :lol:

:down:

this may have been answered already, but does anyone know how many GA tickets will be sold for the Croke Park gigs? Thanks!! :wave:

I didn't try those because I wanted GA. That is really wierd though. I know they came up as an option for selecting seats

Another question: Are the (RED) seats GA, or are there reserved seats? I thought they were GA (since wouldn't peope want to bid more for the front row seats?), but maybe they just give the best seats in the section to those who bid the most. :huh:

Another question: Are the (RED) seats GA, or are there reserved seats? I thought they were GA (since wouldn't peope want to bid more for the front row seats?), but maybe they just give the best seats in the section to those who bid the most. :huh:

I think the RED ZONES are going to be auctioned. both as a way to raise money for for Bono's RED charity and to take some of the thunder away from scalpers.

General face value GAs still have the chance to be inside the circle.

I think the RED ZONES are going to be auctioned. both as a way to raise money for for Bono's RED charity and to take some of the thunder away from scalpers.

General face value GAs still have the chance to be inside the circle.

That makes sense, thanks! Do you think the actual space inside the (RED) sections will be GA (ie, standing room only) or will there be seats?

(They really should explain this better on the ticketing website, lol!!)

i bought 4 red GA tickets, i panicked and just bought them, figuring they must be better. It went through, but i have no idea what i have just purchased. this was bang on 10 this morning

i bought 4 red GA tickets, i panicked and just bought them, figuring they must be better. It went through, but i have no idea what i have just purchased. this was bang on 10 this morning

You might be okay, it might include Bono feeding you vol-au-vents and cocktails in between songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom