July 23, 2011 - TCF Stadium - Minneapolis, MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably gonna have to settle for a seat as well. I'm hoping for another RZ auction, because I want to finish off my 360 journey in style.:D

If not, then I'll be okay with it. I can just tell myself: "I started this journey doing seats...so I'll end it doing seats".:wink:

That stadium was amazing. I thought my $90 seats would be bad, but the stadium was so small, there wasn't a bad seat in there! Red Zone would be amazing, and if that came up for this one, I might try bidding on it!:shifty:

If they bust out Mofo in Minneapolis, my parents will get to see me lose my shit.

Won't that be special and exciting! :wink:

Can you imagine us in GA....:shifty:

ETA: I lost my shit in Vegas, just because!:wink:

Oh, yeah. I can imagine a handful of people freaking the eff out.... and a thousand people looking at each other like "..... what is this?"

:lol:

You can go on U2.com and suggest 2 songs that U2 should play that they didn't last leg. Many of us have said MOFO.:drool: It is funny to look at some of the things people have requested. Someone actually said Streets and Ultraviolet!!:doh: Uhhh...those were played every night!!!

D'oh! You beat me to it.

U2.com has a thing up asking for people to suggest two songs they'd like to hear on the tour. Many people are asking for Mofo.

Apparently they did this last year, and from what I've heard, Unforgettable Fire and Ultraviolet had popped up a lot in the requests, but no idea if they'd already been toying with the idea of playing them, or if they actually liked the idea based on suggestion.

Of course, the stipulation on the page is that they be songs they haven't yet played on the 360 tour, so you've got people who fail at reading comprehension asking for Still Haven't Found or One or Pride. :der:

I suggested MOFO on one of my poster/shirt last tour... I hope they'll play it!
Another one for me would be IGWSHA. Or When You Look at the World. Wither one would make me :hyper:
s320x240

I suggested MOFO on one of my poster/shirt last tour... I hope they'll play it!
Another one for me would be IGWSHA. Or When You Look at the World. Wither one would make me :hyper:
s320x240

Please tell me you have the KC audio of When I Look At The World. :drool:
Possibly the best song off ATYCLB.

MOFO or Fez/BB would be epic, too. The CLAW stage needs a few more loud rockers.

Yup, GA! That's the only way I roll, haha ;)

I got it on StubHub. Figured it would be tough to find someone selling one as time wears on since it's the closer, so I went for it in case the prices go up.
So now I'm set for this show :D

Of course I do! :drool: They snippeted it during Bad! And that's why I wrote on u2.com, if Edge still doesn't remember how to play the album version, they can sing acapella for all I care, I just want to hear that song live.

I'm still a little mystified why that didn't become a single. It's radio-friendly, catchy and U2-ish.

There will be ticket drops for GA and seats before everyshow and this one will be no exception. Last tour people were going crazy for NJ/NY GA tickets and there were large drops the day before the shows, same for Chicago and Boston too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom