July 20, 21 - Amsterdam Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got tickets for 21 jult (seating-green zone) now i am looking for the 20 july, anyone left

i am going to - Amsterdam2 -

Yess section 122 for the 20th, section 118 for the 21st

Doing the GA experience in Milan and Gothenburg

I'm IN! Gump got us four tickets and I got the last one for our group, Axver and Alisaura are coming too! :dance:

Couldn't get in until after 11 am!

I said it in the 20/07 thread and I'll say it in this one: this is going to fucking rule!

hmm, did anyone notice this for july 20 on eventim.nl?

3 Tijdelijk niet beschikbaar!
4 Tijdelijk niet beschikbaar!

tidelijk niet beschikbaar = Temporarily not available!

i wonder if they'll release more tickets later on? :hmm:

Well, the 20th is sold out, I already heard that on the radio after an hour. And when the sales hadn't started yet it also said temporarily unavailable. I guess they just don't have a message saying sold out. :crack:

Well I don't know how you guys did it but I spent 8 hours trying to get tickets and no luck :angry:

Server timeouts all the time although I managed to get tickets in my shopping basket on 4 occasions but the system would then either timeout again or simply not accept my payment... completely disgusted :mad:

Oh well... I hope I have better luck for Paris...

You bet I did ...
With 2 different computers and via 2 IP addresses... I don't get it... I didn't see that many people complaining - am I the only one ?
Thanks for the support though :wink:

While we're at it - does anybody know if it's completely sold out yet so I stop wasting my time ?

I`m there too:drool:...as well as the 21th:drool:
Both nights , what a day!!!:hyper:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Yes. WHAT A DAY...For me, I went to go and see Manchester United get outplayed by Liverpool and come home to find out my Amsterdam tickets have been cancelled because of a "technical cancellation" - what does that even mean! :angry: + :sad: +:down: +:doh: +:mad: + :reject: +:huh:

Yes. WHAT A DAY...For me, I went to go and see Manchester United get outplayed by Liverpool and come home to find out my Amsterdam tickets have been cancelled because of a "technical cancellation" - what does that even mean! :angry: + :sad: +:down: +:doh: +:mad: + :reject: +:huh:

Shit , that sucks , sorry Friend.
Hope you`ll find a ticket.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Oh no. That sucks. :(

Just checked and saw that there are still tickets for both Amsterdam shows available, but only seats.

I hope everyone who wanted ticket also got tickets.

Still no news on the second Milan show, but Milan I is now officially sold out.

I found packages for both Amsterdam shows with GA tickets, in case anyone is interested:

U2 Ticket Packages Amsterdam Arena 20 July 2009

I won't go, I'll focus on Berlin instead.

got GA for the 20th through the .com presale
and GA for the 21st through the public sale, which was very hard. i've also had these problems like having tickets in my baskets and then time outs and back in the que again.
it made me :mad:

now fingers crossed for the presale for dublin!

Bad luck, but being a Man Utd fan does carry risks :wink:

Well I don't know how you guys did it but I spent 8 hours trying to get tickets and no luck :angry:

Server timeouts all the time although I managed to get tickets in my shopping basket on 4 occasions but the system would then either timeout again or simply not accept my payment... completely disgusted :mad:

Oh well... I hope I have better luck for Paris...

..there are still single tickets available (seats only) as I write this.. you could give it a try..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom