July 20, 21 - Amsterdam Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think on u2.com for a while they had the seating chart wrong.
i don't know if they ever fixed it or if that's still the wrong one.

Stage was all the time on the left side, suddenly today it's on the right side, as it is with paris and Nou Camp

why is the stage on the other side of the stadium all of a sudden on U2.com
suddenly I'm behind the stage instead of in front??

I'm assuming you will still be in the same position relative to the stage - you did pay the "correct" price after all.

standing place. GA.

fout = fault.
basically, an error has occured.
:madwife:

i was still trying for the 20th and GAs were showing up but couldn't put them in my winkelwagen! for all you out there with 20th GAs, PM me for some trading!

I don't think so

I cant find the english translation also which i think is odd . For milan and gothenburg i could order in english (except te description of the tickets, standing was something like prato ,,, but i got that sorted out).
Especially for a dutch site (small country very internationally oriented)

I saw that message way too many times trying to get GA's for the 20th!!!
Thank God for the 21st!!!

i thought it said, "best of luck!" "we are sorry we have no excuses for our poor site!"

(seriously)

:reject: i speak italian...not close to Dutch, apparently.

I'm IN! Gump got us four tickets and I got the last one for our group, Axver and Alisaura are coming too! :dance:

Couldn't get in until after 11 am!

Eventim is obviously releasing GA in batches, they're still onsale suddenly. :huh: Weird stuff.

Anyway, I got tix for the 21st :yippie: So I'm set.

Oddly enough I could only buy up to 2 tickets.

we're going the 21st as well! :hyper:
we're in section 125 on the 21st. we wanted seated tickets this time since we're doing GA on the 20th.

:applaud:

I looking forward to sit on my ass,..with a beer and actualy see the show. I personaly don`t like GA :reject:

Eventim is obviously releasing GA in batches, they're still onsale suddenly. :huh: Weird stuff.

the 20th occasionally shows 1 GA available but then you get an error when you try to buy it.

what does this mean?
"Helaas is er een fout opgetreden, probeer het nog een keer a.u.b.!"

Yes its very strange the number you can order varies all the time....10 minutes ago there were no GA left at all, 5 minutes ago i could buy 6!!
strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom