July 20, 21 - Amsterdam Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not impressed.

855 cue cleared...
858 dropdown offered 1 GA...i though sure...page went to search....failure
900 nothing
902 select GA's....goes to ticket que and Failure
904 get selection page and GA's not an option.
906 Failure

only hope now is the second night and being able to trade - I am SO pissed off with these shitty websites incapable of handling a little traffic.

I tried Gothenburg yesterday as a practice run and that was just as bad, two hour queue to get offered nosebleeds

u2presalepic1-1.jpg

:sigh: *hoping i can get tickets for the 21st also*

now only "1" seat available? hmm

then when you select it boots you back to the queue screen? what a farce.

Still getting the same page....

Looks like elementary school kids going into the gym...Wow this is horrible...I susected the GA's would get sucked up but...I figured I would at least have the dilema of nosebleeds....

4th try still nothing

Just checking if anything else works and if I want I can buy the 33 euro ones!

160 euro ones are gone too!

can anyone translate what it says on the page with the waiting in line cartoon? does it say "wait," "refresh," or just "fuck off"?

:banghead:

i was just in a second ago, no more GAs were listed. there were a few of the 88 and 33 seats and wheelchair seats available.

do they release the tickets in blocks or all at once? :hmm:

getting the 30 second refresh screen

I think its Dutch for: Right now our web traffic is like sucking a watermelon through a straw...

ROUGHLY translated means

"we have totally fucked up and are failures on several levels...May we offer you some Lionel Richie tickets instead?"

so do you just keep the page open with the people waiting in line, or do you refresh that page? I managed to get one ticket in my shopping cart and then i don't know what happened...

can anyone translate what it says on the page with the waiting in line cartoon? does it say "wait," "refresh," or just "fuck off"?

:banghead:

translation: you visit our alstublieft a later moment once again

alstublieft means roughly please, or there you go, something like that.

Dear Customer!

We are sorry, an error has occurred. Therefore we cannot complete your transaction. Please log in to My Eventim on Livenation.nl to check if your order was successful. Click here to return to Livenation.nl.

Dear Customer!

We are sorry, an error has occurred. Therefore we cannot complete your transaction. Please log in to My Eventim on Livenation.nl to check if your order was successful. Click here to return to Livenation.nl.

I've had that message too, such a pain in my arse!

if you get the page with loads of little people then refresh until you get a countdown again

I've been doing this for 25mins now.

Even when I get to select the tickets:

a) the price, quantity and naming keeps changing
b) when I "add to basket", it kicks me back to the queue page

Well, I've tried for GA's 7 times now and every time I get the same error message.
And each time the # of tickets I can choose is different.

We got two seated tickets, the 33 Euro ones. That was all we could get. That was really frustrating. Sometimes I could only buy 1 standing tickets and then they became unavailable. Sometimes I could get up to 7 tickets.

so when the tickets for the 21st go on sale i presume they'll clearly mark on the page that it's for the 21st?

We got two seated tickets, the 33 Euro ones. That was all we could get. That was really frustrating. Sometimes I could only buy 1 standing tickets and then they became unavailable. Sometimes I could get up to 7 tickets.

And it didn't kick you back to the queue screen?

:hug:

order screen or lack of

Ive only seen the order screen twice....Got the error message both times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom