July 20, 2011- New Meadowlands Stadium - East Rutherford - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone who hasn't got their tickets for this show yet? I got mine wayyyy back, probably in November, but my mom bought seats in the general sale...and now, I do not have them in my ticket drawer.

So it's either they haven't come...or I somehow misplaced them :yikes: For my sake I hope it's the first one!

Is there anyone who hasn't got their tickets for this show yet? I got mine wayyyy back, probably in November, but my mom bought seats in the general sale...and now, I do not have them in my ticket drawer.

So it's either they haven't come...or I somehow misplaced them :yikes: For my sake I hope it's the first one!

You should probably check your ticket status on TM. I'm thinking you misplaced them.

Yikes. I agree with Rosa, you probably missed placed them.

I checked for the Port Authority bus last year but they had a very clear sign saying buses only went for Giants And Jets games.

Untrue - there is regular service that stops at the Meadowlands (and I did take it to Continental Arena for Vertigo, and I did see the bus stop across from the Fairfield Inn, which is the next stop after the Meadowlands, in September), it's just that it is a stop on a regular bus line though, not dedicated service non-stop.

http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T1148.PDF

Ok, thanks for correcting that. Why did they put a very prominent sign up saying there were no buses then? That's rather silly.

Untrue - there is regular service that stops at the Meadowlands (and I did take it to Continental Arena for Vertigo, and I did see the bus stop across from the Fairfield Inn, which is the next stop after the Meadowlands, in September), it's just that it is a stop on a regular bus line though, not dedicated service non-stop. http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T1148.PDF

Actually I should clarify my previous posting - the bus I posted above is good when you need to get there early before the train/event buses start running.

They had discontinued the event bus (which is what the sign cathalmc saw referred to) because the rail link became active, but because it was such a clusterf**k getting out of there for the first U2 show in September, they reinstated the event bus, in addition to the train, for the second night and for subsequent shows, and I do believe it still runs, I've seen ads for the event bus in the local newspaper.

I remember that line to get on the train that night and it is a good idea that they put the bus back on.

wow...so the first bus on monday morning gets me there at 803am and the last bus to ny leaves at 1116? bloody hell.

Yes, for the morning bus going if you want to be there early for GA. Ignore this timetable for the return because coming back you can just take the train or the event (not regular) bus that will both be running after the show ends.

Like my signature says, I'm looking for 2 GA's to this show. If anyone is selling or knows of anyone who is please PM me or U2Girl1978. Thanks! :wave:

Yes, for the morning bus going if you want to be there early for GA. Ignore this timetable for the return because coming back you can just take the train or the event (not regular) bus that will both be running after the show ends.

Ooh, thanks for the info about the return train! I'm happy to leave Meadowlands asap so I can party in NYC afterwards anyways. If anyone's interested, perhaps I can set something up at our FAVORITE PLACE EVER, Tir Na Nog. :lol:

As for that train, 8:03 seems kinda risky. I'll have to make a serious decision on whether to show up that late, or to sleep in a tree the night before.

^No, we couldn't find them. My mom called TM and they said she just has to bring her credit card and ID to will-call and they'll giver her new tickets there. So good thing they weren't GAs...

Plenty of tickets remainning for Jersey and Chicago on ticketmaster.

I don't know what the folks at U2.COM smoke ,but i want some.Must be some good stuff to making them believe that these gigs are Sold out.

It is now SOLD OUT. Yessah. No show will be added though, I am sure they will play Salt Lake City and end in Anaheim before headed over to Europe

SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom