July 20, 2011- New Meadowlands Stadium - East Rutherford - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Miami stadium technically isn't in Miami either. I'm sure a couple of the European venues are outside the cities they're listed for too.

Montreal shows are actually(if you reallllllllly !!! want to be nip pick) in Côte-des-neiges

Im from down under in Melbourne , just bought 2 tix for this show as I am planning my US holiday around U2 now they have just announce the new dates.. Cant wait.

I managed to get second level seats the $95 tickets, in section 222A i thought it was pretty good considering how long they have already been on sale.

Good lord, a second thread in one day?! :lol:

Little bit :slant: that it's not the closer, but oh well. Guess it was going to kind of suck to just drive an hour home after this show and just deflate, haha.

:hyper:

I still plan to be there :) though I will be coming by myself now :sigh: new date doesn't work for my daughter... but I suppose I can figure things out within a year.

I think I'm going to this one now.....! anyone have an extra GA?

I may have some extra GA for this show now.... :( The date interferes with my cousin's wedding and I already missed her big engagement party because it fell on the same day as the Foxboro show! She would kill me if I missed her wedding because too because of another U2 show.

I'm going to have to re-arrange some plans and see what I come up with now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom