July 20, 2011- New Meadowlands Stadium - East Rutherford - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smb acting as the voice of reason

am i living in the sideways world?

p.s. anyone who plans on walking whenever this show occurs, be careful! coming out of Meadowlands on wednesday after bon jovi, many folks were dangerously close to being clipped because they were walking on the side of route 3 on the curves and hopping guard rails. just be careful....

Drove past the stadium today on my way home from Florida. Looks nice. The old one looks creepy. It's cut down the middle

SMB

I really hope the shows are in May. The weather we are having right now would tortoreous for GA.

I was hoping they'd flip it and make it the first show.. Always wanted to go into a U2 show not knowing what they're going to play

Well, now I know when I'm taking a vacation next year!!!

I sorta wish we were still the last show for bragging rights, lucky Minneapolis. And while it seems to be far away, the year will go by before you know it. Think of it THIS way...more time to save money for swag and more time to get into shape to handle GA (which I desperately need to do)!

Is this in New York or New Jersey? I'm confused :sad:

I can change the date though.

Why the heck does U2.com have it listed as New York though? oh nevermind....:crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom