July 20, 2011- New Meadowlands Stadium - East Rutherford - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had this :sad:

Attention ticket holder!

We just learned that your upcoming event has been postponed:

U2
New Meadowlands Stadium
Monday, July 19 at 7 PM New date: Still to be announced!

Don’t worry, your original tickets will still be good for the new date. We know you are excited to see U2, so just sit tight, as soon as the new date is announced, we’ll let you know!

Questions? Just hit reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com!

Ticketmaster Fan Support

Every cloud has a silver lining though. I get too go to NY 2 years on the trot now:D

that's not a given

who knows what will happen when the rescheduling dust has settled

I'll still be there.

If anyone is going to be in NYC that weekend maybe we can get together.

Looks like Meadowlands could be the LAST show of the whole Tour

SMB

We don't know if the cities are going to go in the same order and yes the last show of the tour is a great one, but I don't want to line-up for GA for 5 days.

I canceled my reservation at the Fairfield Inn this morning online. How depressing.

I'm holding on to my hotels until I can deal with the plane tickets. I'd love to come and see Montreal and NYC, but it was U2 that was the draw. We'll see what next summer brings. I definitely will be hitting the final show of the leg. Let's hope it's 2 shows somewhere now.

Let's hope it's 2 shows somewhere now.

i'm hoping for the same thing. hoping for as many 2 show cities as possible.

it would be easier to schedule football stadiums for multiple dates in the spring/summer

i'm hoping for the same thing. hoping for as many 2 show cities as possible.

it would be easier to schedule football stadiums for multiple dates in the spring/summer

Making lemonade out of lemons...

I hope I can plan to make both the tour kick-off shows and final Leg shows next year.

And I mean shows, plural.

Now, maybe NYC may get a second show? Just a thought, if it winds up being the tour closer.

All this has given me a wierd sense of determination. Whenever this show is, I'll be there...it's my home city. I like thought of a second show :drool:

Anyway, all this extra time gives me more time to save money for this trip :yes:

I was to pick up my tickets 'will call'. Does anyone know if they would give me the tickets for a show that isn't taking place? I know that sounds daft but if for some reason I cant make it back in 2011 at least I can sell them on. I'm not sure if by July I will be in a position to know plans for next year and possibly neither will U2?

Good point Kevin! All my tickets are will call too. They may ask you to wait till next year and offer a refund on the tickets if you can't make the new date.

That hotel gets a lot of traffic for shows at the Meadowlands, they've probably figured it out and expect cancellations.

That could be jumping the gun a little. They only JUST sold out the first show last week and a lot of people will be returning tickets. They will have to resell the first show before they even consider a second show

SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom