July 2, 2011 Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to buy 3 GAs, but it told me I was not allowed to buy that many with my code. I really couldn't remember how many tickets I had left on my code. I'm surprised TM was able to tell me. Anyway, I tried again and got 2. Still don't know if I'm actually going to this show, but better safe than sorry.

Woohoo!

Got my GA ticket! My heart was pounding. hahaha! This will be the first time I get to see U2 twice on one leg of the tour (and it's ABOUT TIME!!)! Sooo excited!

Here I come, Nashville and Chicago!!:hyper:

Success! 4 GA's! I'm glad i did the presale now. Hey, what is everyone's thoughts on the chances of getting to hear "the wanderer" on July 2 in honor of being in (cash)ville.

Hey...maybe i'm not supposed to ask this here...but can anyone tell me why the heck my photo is not showing up on my posts? My icon photo?

-michael

I've got my four GA's. Yeah. Now I have Seattle, Salt Lake City, Nashville and Pittsburgh. Not bad. Gonna go see the country a bit next year!

Interesting. I still have my presale code from the 2009 leg that I never used and my membership has lapsed.

I just tried it today and it lets me get past the first screen. I didn't go through with buying tickets though.

Interesting. I still have my presale code from the 2009 leg that I never used and my membership has lapsed.

I just tried it today and it lets me get past the first screen. I didn't go through with buying tickets though.

If you haven't used your codes AND your membership has lapsed, you are fine with the unused codes.

If you USED your codes AND let your membership lapse, you cannot renew in the "same" presale group as you were in before your membership lapsed - you will then become a "Cedar" and get four new "Cedar" codes when you renew.

If you kept your subscription up, you would renew to the same presale group as you were in before you let it lapse.

This completely sucks...my pre-sale code wouldn't work in Ticket Bastards system, had to call and complain to fanfire and was issued a new code that did work. Of course, by then all of the "100, if that" tickets allocated for the pre-sale are gone.

Congrats to those lucky ones who did get some GA tickets.

Anybody who got more than 1 have 1 available for a fellow Tennessean? I have 1 for Chicago to trade.

This completely sucks...my pre-sale code wouldn't work in Ticket Bastards system, had to call and complain to fanfire and was issued a new code that did work. Of course, by then all of the "100, if that" tickets allocated for the pre-sale are gone.

Congrats to those lucky ones who did get some GA tickets.

Anybody who got more than 1 have 1 available for a fellow Tennessean? I have 1 for Chicago to trade.

Wow, that's amazing. I don't think any city has had their presale tickets (including GA) sellout.

I'm not sure what happened, but the presale was "gone" for a bit there.

It's back. You can still get GA, but OMG, would I ever be cheesed as hell if I didn't have mine - TAKE A LOOK AGAIN GUYS!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom