July 2, 2011 Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first hope has come true; U2 in my home town...my 2nd hope is, that they manage a good GA line at Vanderbilt. Wonder where the heck it will be? As the show date gets closer i'm gonna start trying to do my best to figure out the details over there....i always dread a 'bad' GA experience....hopefully they are prepared for it.
-Michael

more details from U2.com:

The subscriber presale will begin:
Group 1 (Horizon, Boots, Breathe, Magnificent): Tues. Oct. 26 10AM
Group 2 (Cedars): Tues. Oct. 26 3PM
Presale ends: Thurs. Oct. 28 3PM

The public onsale will begin Fri. Oct. 29 10AM (local time).

This is like one of those "too good to be true" announcements.

Except I am too broke for the presale. Hopefully, all will go well with the general onsale on Friday.

I moved to TN in 1996 and U2 has not played in middle TN since 1987?

This is huge. Gigantic. Amazing. Glorious.

This is very tempting, but my God, could they give you more than 24 hours notice? :angry:

I have friend in Nashville who has been asking me to visit since she moved there, so this would kill two birds with one stone. :hmm:

I booked at the Hampton Inn that's a mile away, not the one a half mile away. :doh: The one that's closer is $30 more a night. Is it worth it? :hmm:

You're absolutely right.

Ooooh the Marriott is $159 with my AAA discount. Well, I don't have a AAA card, but I will by July. :D

*cancels Hampton inn*

See y'all at the Marriott! :wave:

Me too. Need to wait for the seat map to be sure.

Right. The only thing is the seat map is not 100% accurate. Denver and Pittsburgh didn't have red zone marked out on ticketmaster but I know both had RZ.

The only thing that concerns me is that the concert in East Lansing doesn't have RZ on the seat map and from what I can tell didn't have RZ?

I was in the RZ at Carter-Finley and space was rather tight, I imagine it'll be the same issue at Vanderbilt.

This is like one of those "too good to be true" announcements.

Except I am too broke for the presale. Hopefully, all will go well with the general onsale on Friday.

I moved to TN in 1996 and U2 has not played in middle TN since 1987?

This is huge. Gigantic. Amazing. Glorious.

No kidding. I'm moving to Nashville like June 20. Talk about good timing.

You're absolutely right.

Ooooh the Marriott is $159 with my AAA discount. Well, I don't have a AAA card, but I will by July. :D

*cancels Hampton inn*

See y'all at the Marriott! :wave:

I booked there too, just in case I can't get in touch with my friend prior to the bloody presale. In all of my traveling I have never been asked for my AAA card.

OK, so the one everyone is at is on West End Ave, right? Don't wanna screw up.

Yes. I google map'd it and it's a 5 minute walk to the stadium. Win win.

dumb question, but are we supposed to get an email from u2dotcom(fail) telling us what our presale code is? I know i still have a couple of allocations left.....but no email...and the presale starts tomorrow. WTF?

dumb question, but are we supposed to get an email from u2dotcom(fail) telling us what our presale code is? I know i still have a couple of allocations left.....but no email...and the presale starts tomorrow. WTF?

Just log in to your account and click "account info" on the top right. Your presale code will be there.

They sent me an email 30 mins ago with the times and my codes but you can log into your account on U2.com and get your codes there. Click on Nashville tour information and it will direct you to the screen with your code(s).

I have to remember that this sale starts at 11am (EST).

Ohai potential roomie.

I like your confidence! :D My current list of stuff to save up for goes a little like this:

1) Montreal 2 tickets
2) Montreal 1 tickets
3) Toronto tickets
4) hotels for all of those
5) lotsa airfare
6) new cell phone (can haz blackberry?)
7) dentist
8) Nashvilleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thus the 37.3%, or whatever I quoted earlier. ;)

Nashville needs to be prioritized over dentist. Yeah, your teeth will be all messed up, but PRIORITIES!!!!!!

Indeed, but we do not want my lovely meeting up with Edge to go like this:

look-ma-no-teeth.jpg

"O HAI EDGE! Do you think I'm PURDY???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom