July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will most likely be my only show next year, but I will drag my 7-8 year old son to his first concert....

Most definitely there! :hyper: Only using my presale for 2 GA's (fingers crossed, of course). Holding out for those possible other dates, plus I think this one will go fast.

I'm going! Always wanted to go to the NYC area, and this is a perfect reason to do it. Wanted to go to the shows there this year, but didn't plan properly for it.

Anyway, question, do the hotels in the area usually provide shuttles to events like this?
I'm going alone and am trying to figure out the best way to get there. Yeah, planning way far off, but I usually plan trips 8 months or so in advance due to my work.

My husbands birthday!!!!! If they add another date and its the 20th thats MY BIRTHDAY!!! The last day of the tour might be on my birthday!!!!! :cheer: We be goin for the 2 shows!!!

All I could think when I was walking into the show at Giants on 9/24, right past the new stadium, was 'I can't wait to see them play there in 2010'.

So, yeah, I'm in.

Anyway, question, do the hotels in the area usually provide shuttles to events like this?
I'm going alone and am trying to figure out the best way to get there. Yeah, planning way far off, but I usually plan trips 8 months or so in advance due to my work.

Don't think any hotels in NYC would have transportation, maybe the ones right near the stadium in Secaucus.

Supershuttles usually service Nyc hotels to airports but not to the stadium. It's in nj. It's driving or public transport.

You know I'm in for this one... :D Kelly, define walking distance...Fairfield Inn was walking distance but it is about a 25 minute walk...

You can't walk from a hotel to the Meadowlands. These roads are highway like roads.

You can't walk from a hotel to the Meadowlands. These roads are highway like roads.

Depends on where the hotel is...it is possible from the Fairfield Inn and perhaps one or two others off Paterson Plank Road. It is not possible from some place like the Sheraton since Route 3 is not passable on foot.

I stayed at the Hampton Inn on Patterson Plank Road and tried with Romi to walk there and it was not easy or fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom