July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does $55 get you besides GA?

I noticed GA isnt even listed in the dropdown menu. Im not looking for GAs though.

the access meadowlands presale is having issues with me. anyone else?

and what is up with putting the wheelchair accessible as the first set of entry boxes. confusing!

I used the ACCESS code at 12:01. Selected 2 tix at $95 price level in Concourse 1. These came up and I bought 'em: Section 115C, Row 4. What did other people get?

FYI - Just did another search with the same specs and pulled up Sec 135, Row 5. Good tix abound!

the access meadowlands presale is having issues with me. anyone else?

and what is up with putting the wheelchair accessible as the first set of entry boxes. confusing!

the presale ACCESS code isnt working. anyone else having trouble?

Are you using the specific ACCESS website? It's not the normal TM presale website that you need to go to.

Mb i should take this as a sign Im not supposed to be getting them... devil vs angel still goign at it.

Are you using the specific ACCESS website? It's not the normal TM presale website that you need to go to.

This was my problem! Darn it! Thanks for pointing this out. Was hoping for GA's but no luck at this time. Did anyone get GA?

Thanks.

I used the ACCESS code at 12:01. Selected 2 tix at $95 price level in Concourse 1. These came up and I bought 'em: Section 115C, Row 4. What did other people get?

FYI - Just did another search with the same specs and pulled up Sec 135, Row 5. Good tix abound!

Does it make a difference whether you punch in what you want in the wheelchair accessible spots or not? I havent been. I keep choosing $95 price with Best Available or 1st Concourse. and nothing.

I am glad I went with cheaper seats behind the stage. Now I can take that money and put it with night 2 money and get BETTER seats for second night

SMB

I obviously completely misread the email and have been trying to use Ticketmaster. What is the website that accepts the password? Damn damn damn, I wanted good seats.

by 12:05 ACCESS was saying no seats available in Concourse 1. :angry: haven't been able to find any tix since then.....

Yep, that was my problem. No more concourse one seats.

I got a single 2nd level popping up for $100. I passed though. Saint won? You only get 2 minutes to decide!! :faint: :yikes: Last time I had 8minutes.

it's a possibility. i'm thinking it may depend on seats as well. i had row 32 or something like that but had aisle seats closer to side of the stage. i think there may be some stage obstruction if you have seats more towards the rear of the stage. here is a pic of my view.

again, not sure how it will compare to the new layout, but....

sec107view.jpg

The seats don't look too bad.. Thanks Cruzila! At least I'll be there!

Those are great seats!!!!!! Much better than last ACCESS NY.

Good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom