July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope some of you guys can help with these questions?

If i joined u2.com today do i become a 'magnificent' member?

Were GA's plentiful on the pre-sale last time for the last group in?

Am i right in thinking there were virtually no GA's left for the public sale?

Yes, you would be Magnificent. I really don't remember if Boots could get GA's, but I do remember in the general sale for the first show no one could get GA and only a few people could for the 2nd show.

Oh damn... Of course the Breathe presale has to be smack dab in the middle of the day when I'll be in New York (with no computer access)... Looks like I'll have to get someone to get tickets for me.

I'm in the same situation. I'm a poll worker during the election tomorrow and will be at that location until about 10 pm with NO internet access. So I'll have to try for a GA Wednesday morning. I can't believe the poor timing on this. If I have to get a seat, I'll get a seat, but...damn!!!

I just got my codes back up, they were down all morning......how do i figure what group I'm in boots, breathe,...etc

Just try tomorrow at 10am no matter what group you are in. Last year, I got BREATHE tickets in the HORIZON sale. That happened at a lot of venues. Never hurts to try

SMB

If you go to the tour FAQs page on U2.com, there's a section that tells you what group you're in based on when you first subscribed.

Both my codes are back up. The one i used for Athens last week is crossed out, the one i used for Barca in march seems good to go:applaud:

My code is back up :applaud:

I don't understand why you cannot get GA with the Meadowlands presale. it begins at 12:00 on 11/3, which doesn't seem right for the other access codes.

^^^
I think they have a different pool of tickets or just restrict the tickets to not include ga's. Someone else here may know more about venue presales.

Everyone I know who purchased $95 seats using the Giant Stadium code got tixs in the 300's. If I remember correctly, U2's presale had at least a day or more ahead of Giants code sale. With my U2.com codes I got tixs in the 100s and 200s.

I think U2.com has better seats.

I won't be able to make a final decision regarding Jersey until the spring. After I pay for Toronto and Chicago then, let's see if my broke ass has any money left to spend. :wink: It'll be a tough show to get tickets for, but I'm sure I'll manage to get 2 or 3 if I try. :) Good luck to everyone in the presales!

This time around it seems the venue presale and the u2com presales are on same days, so perhaps seat selections wont be so bad.

I got amazing seats second level behind the stage for 54 dollars using the venue code last March. And, the codes were in use the same day as Horizon, just two hours later

SMB

I'm a Breathe member trying for GAs; based on peoples' memories of the last time around, will I have a shot if I can't try for tickets exactly at 3:00pm?

I'm a Breathe member trying for GAs; based on peoples' memories of the last time around, will I have a shot if I can't try for tickets exactly at 3:00pm?

I had to use my Breathe code for East Rutherford and I got GA's fine, but I tried right away.

My code is back up :applaud:

I don't understand why you cannot get GA with the Meadowlands presale. it begins at 12:00 on 11/3, which doesn't seem right for the other access codes.

That is because anyone can sign up to Meadowlands All Access and get that email with the presale code and all the ticket scalpers would get access to buy the GA tickets and the real fans won't be able to get them. I hope this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom