July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm almost for certain they will add a 2nd date to this one. Especially since it might sell out in like, 10 seconds.

You couldn't even get GAs for the first East Rutherford show this year in the general sale. This show is the new stadium + the end of the leg+ the large amount of people who live there+ no Boston show.

You couldn't even get GAs for the first East Rutherford show this year in the general sale. This show is the new stadium + the end of the leg+ the large amount of people who live there+ no Boston show.
Laura, did they announce this year's second show after the first one had gone on sale? I'm trying to figure how to portion out my pre-sales tickets to make sure I hold one aside for a maybe NJ show #2 :hmm:
Thanks!

Does anyone remember what tickets were offered during the venue presale--e-mail code back in April?

I'm trying to map out my presale strategy.

So...I'm sure this has been answered before. But I renewed back in March. So I gotta renew again for a new code? Also, I have 1 remaining ticket from my code for the first go around, can I still use that? I ask because u2.com hates me and never sends me e-mails. Then when I e-mail them they ignore it, and when I call they tell me they will call me back, and they don't. I can't believe I give them my money...

So...I'm sure this has been answered before. But I renewed back in March. So I gotta renew again for a new code? Also, I have 1 remaining ticket from my code for the first go around, can I still use that? I ask because u2.com hates me and never sends me e-mails. Then when I e-mail them they ignore it, and when I call they tell me they will call me back, and they don't. I can't believe I give them my money...

You should be able to use your code for your remaining ticket. Sicy bought 2 Oakland GA's with the two remaining tickets she had from from her previous code.

Yes, you can use your code from last time this time and you have to renew to get a new code.

You should be able to use your code for your remaining ticket. Sicy bought 2 Oakland GA's with the two remaining tickets she had from from her previous code.

Yes, you can use your code from last time this time and you have to renew to get a new code.

Sweet. Thanks for the info!

And thanks to U2.com for making me eat ramen for the rest of the year! :grumpy:

Yeah, I'd guess Tuesday-Thursday next week. ACCESS code should work at noon Tuesday if that is the case. I remember the 2nd show last year, you had to click a link thru an e-mail you get from the Meadowlands.

SMB

Just renewed and got my pre-sale code. I pray that I don't have to work that morning... Might need to show up a little late that day ;)

DAMN THEM! Of course it would go on sale when I have class.

U2... class... U2... class... Seems kind of obvious to me ;)

Think going with the hoping for a second show. I'm really broke and gosh July is practically next year ;)

Also hoping will be a different show somewhat from this current tour.

Rat Farts!!!

I'm on a plane then. I guess I'd better do the presale.

Does anyone think the second show will go on sale immediately? I may have to ask the pilot to pull over so I can check. :D

I believe for TO & CHI, those second dates didn't pop up until after the first one sold out. But, I hardly remember what happened yesterday even...so who knows :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom