July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, folks, I just caved and bought a ticket. !:shh: I resisted so many times but... the best ticket that ever came up for me kept coming back up even hours later........so, what was I to do??:shrug:

I got Section 124, Row34. Straight head on view. Same exact spot I had for Boston1 and although I was hoping for more towards the side, I do know its a good spot. No Claw in my way at all and most importantly (to me)I get to see them front the front.:cute:

So, now I feel ecstatic that Im IN...but now I have to figure out if I can actually GO! :pray:

:yippie: :gah:

I'll join in the celebrations after 10am tomorrow! Two shows at one time to buy for! :ohmy:
Hoping they have GA's left by then :shifty:

I'm jealous of everyone's GAs! I'll feel so much better when I get mine @ 10 am tomorrow!!
Last year at Meadowlands were people allowed to camp out?

On the last leg for Jersey 1, I think I remember the GA's went before the Boots sale.

Noooooooooooooo! I'm not til tomorrow at10 am.
Crap. Will they have another lot at 10 am ? So ga's didn't even make it through two presales groups? This is sad. Now I'm really stressed.

I'll definitely try. There's always the general on sale but that's a given to be immediately sold out of ga's. Maybe they'll have more released. Lots of competition with it being a major east coast show, last one etc. This is the one I have a friends house 12 miles away too.
I'll see what tomorrow brings. Anyone ck stubhub yet to see how many tickets have made it to the brokers?

Just made my hotel reservation at the Hampton Inn at Carlstadt for July 18-20. I can drive home after the 2nd show.

I sure did! I used my remaining presale code for the 1 ticket I had left. I'll renew my u2.corrupt membership when the montreal date is announced. That was at 10am, btw. I'm only just now getting around to blabbing about it.

Noooooooooooooo! I'm not til tomorrow at10 am.
Crap. Will they have another lot at 10 am ? So ga's didn't even make it through two presales groups? This is sad. Now I'm really stressed.
I feel your pain. I'm Boots too. Good luck in the general sale. :sad:

I sure hope to be able to go to this one in addition to Chicago :) I'll be coming from chicago.... ! Going to go for general sale on this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom