July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so if i can't get a 100 level seat now, what are the chances of me getting one at 3p with my u2.com code?

Different batch of tixs than from U2.com. Luck, cruzila!

It's going to be a hard choice if they open a 2nd show in NY whether to use my U2 or Giants code for seats. Ugh, just another thing to stress over.

did anyone else notice that you can buy red zone seats for $55 from the ticketmaster site? Has anyone tried this? I can't buy tickets until 3, but was curious to know if anyone went this route over the regular GA.

Why would you go Red Zone. They have usually been off to the side of the pit.

I have my GA for the Meadowlands.

did anyone else notice that you can buy red zone seats for $55 from the ticketmaster site? Has anyone tried this? I can't buy tickets until 3, but was curious to know if anyone went this route over the regular GA.

Haha - must be a TM screwup.

Why would you go Red Zone. They have usually been off to the side of the pit.

I have my GA for the Meadowlands.

Because at that time next year, I'll have just started a real job making it difficult to camp out all day for the privilege of being pushed around by the fine people of NJ in the pit.

you can't buy red zone tix.. Auction only.. $55 is for GA or seats.. red zone isn't even an option in the drop down menus and shouldn't be. There is a tab for the auction though but again it's not for that price..

you can't buy red zone tix.. Auction only.. $55 is for GA or seats.. red zone isn't even an option in the drop down menus and shouldn't be. There is a tab for the auction though but again it's not for that price..

It is in the "Location" drop down, there's "Best Available" "GA-Red Zone" and "GA - Standing". However, when you try and buy them it tells you there are none available.

That's what I was thinking. I'm really tempted to take the chance for the reason I just mentioned in my prior post, but I'm a little apprehensive about TM realizing the mix up and winding up with nada.

i'M A GAMBLER..I say go for it and let me know how that works out...I*'d like to buy a few of those :happy:

My question is Why do they let people in wheelchairs in the pit? That is dangerous and I remember that that guy who all the Springsteen fans hate was in the pit in a wheelchair for Jersey 1 on this years leg.

haha.. had the window for the page open for a while and when I went back out and back in I got the option you all are getting..hmmm weirdness..

is anyone gonna try it?

haha.. had the window for the page open for a while and when I went back out and back in I got the option you all are getting..hmmm weirdness..

is anyone gonna try it?

I tried, it just gives you the "tickets not available" like when you try for tickets and there's none left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom