July 18 - Olympic Stadium - Berlin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
95,000 tickets have been sold! :drool: My flatmate missed two trains today because she had to give directions for so many fans. :D

It's gonna be a lot of fun, though one sweet soul will be dearly missed.
I will make sure to say hi to the crew. ;)

I've heard it will start around 9pm which would be 3pm EST. So I guess that's right. :)

Hi from berlin. whats the story with the s bahn. the newspapers here have big headlines about it, but i need a translator. is the u2 line running ok...

btw the weather at the moment has stopped raining

I'm at my mate Di's place in east Berlin. It's very cloudy but dry at the mo, 21 degrees so not the warmest day - especially compared to the sweltering excess of Nice on Wednesday. Let's hope the rain stays away ...

Hi from berlin. whats the story with the s bahn. the newspapers here have big headlines about it, but i need a translator. is the u2 line running ok...

btw the weather at the moment has stopped raining

Yes, the U2 line is ok. That's a subway line. You are only screwed when you use the S-Bahn. Though trains are still running but you have to leave earlier as it takes longer now.

It's gonna be a lot of fun, though one sweet soul will be dearly missed.
I will make sure to say hi to the crew. ;)

:heart:

I hope the weather in Berlin is okay for everybody and that you can all reach your destination safely, with all the situations happening with the S-Bahn and all :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom