July 17th 2011, Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The roof is just about all on! Maybe they would be willing to extend that roof over the entire GA field...and then maybe hook up some industrial strength AC...

hoagiedog said:
The roof is just about all on! Maybe they would be willing to extend that roof over the entire GA field...and then maybe hook up some industrial strength AC...

My 11 yr old daughter let me know she has been monitoring the StL weather for me on her iPod and that the forecast high for Sun is down to 95.....

Did you see the list of permitted items for Sunday??
COOLERS and water or soda in plastic bottles are
allowed to be brought in!!!! That's the best news I've gotten today!!
:applaud::hyper::D

....I'll bet they change their minds about coolers. I can imagine people standing on them, falling and getting hurt. OR using them as weapons. D:

Who thought it was hot in Chicago? We were either in gorgeous weather in the shade or indoors all day. BALTIMORE was pretty disgusting/hot though.

Here's the link for the article about what you can bring into the show.

Here's the rundown.
Permitted items
• Backpacks, purses, diaper bags, fanny packs and soft-sided coolers that don't exceed a maximum size of 16'x16'x8 (all bags must be able to fit under your seat)
• Non-alcoholic beverages including water and soda in open cups or in clear plastic bottles no larger than two liters
• Small personal cameras

Read more: Do's and don'ts for Sunday's U2 concert

Gonna go out and buy some bottled water tomorrow.

I heard on KMOX this morning that the flooring on the field is aluminum so it will be hot hot hot down there!!!! Might want to stay away from open toed shoes and sandals if on the field.

Looking at the fox2now webcam, are there people already lining up in the parking lot across the street? Next to the port-a-potties. Seems like there is a cabana/tent set up there.

XBL_AchtungBaby said:
Looking at the fox2now webcam, are there people already lining up in the parking lot across the street? Next to the port-a-potties. Seems like there is a cabana/tent set up there.

I think that is a parking attendant...

where did everybody go??
busch.jpg

hoagiedog said:
Is it too freaking hot for the workers??? That wouldn't bode well for us ga'ers Sunday!
That is exactly what I was thinking.... sure seems like they have a ways to go to be ready in 48 hours....

I saw a brief "feels like" weather thing on CNN for AFTER the concert (Thursday??) and it was 10 degrees cooler ("feels like") in Kansas City (the closest marked city to St. Louis) than here in MSP. Like 105 vs. 115. Woo?

Just read the forecast on Weather.com says high of 93 Sunday which compared to Dallas where I live sounds like a welcome cool front! Also don't you think they'll cover up the flooring with wood? Aluminum would be awful AND loud.....IDK just sayin'

South Florida representing!!!! Me and 3 others, will be flying in on Sunday morning. After the Miami show, I'm hooked. One more time!!!!

Just read the forecast on Weather.com says high of 93 Sunday which compared to Dallas where I live sounds like a welcome cool front! Also don't you think they'll cover up the flooring with wood? Aluminum would be awful AND loud.....IDK just sayin'

wood? LOL, dont think the folks at Greenpeace would like that one too much :D

Leaving in the morning, hope to see you all there :wave:

Stay safe, y'all! Drink lots of water in the GA line till the afternoon. Come back wit many pictures and stories of the boys!

example: "omg Bono was hugging Adam for a whole song!!!":hyper: :wink:

sitting in the Vegas airport, waiting for my flight to PHX, then my overnighter to St. Louis. I'm so excited!
I was so a bundle of nerves the last few days thinking I was forgetting something really obvious. I've only obssessively checked I have all my U2 tickets about a million times.
I will definately be stopping by the GA line well before showtime to see how you all are doing.
Safe travels to those that are soon to be on the way!

witsa said:
sitting in the Vegas airport, waiting for my flight to PHX, then my overnighter to St. Louis. I'm so excited!
I was so a bundle of nerves the last few days thinking I wasii forgetting something really obvious. I've only obssessively checked I have all my U2 tickets about a million times.
I will definately be stopping by the GA line well before showtime to see how you all are doing.
Safe travels to those that are soon to be on the way!

safe travels to you witsa! That is quite the journey! We will be watching for you to stop by the GA line...

93 degrees in st louis is not the same as other areas. it was 95 here the other day and the "feels like" was 116 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom