July 16, 17, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask the same exact thing-mine also says Splash, then at bottom, says "Seats: General Admission", so i think it's ok. for a minute I thought i bought the wrong type tickets

I just figured it was one of those "wacky Canadian" things.

I'm happy not to have to try at the general public on sale:D
I have to check with my sister first, but I may have a Montreal 1 GA to sell as well.
I'll wait til the tickets arrive, then line them all up pretty on my countertop and try not to think of all the money invested in tickets already:crack:

PC crashed at 12h...rebooted (took 15 minutes with this work PC...so slow!:angry:)

then I was in....but said the seats I wanted were not available...so I rechecked and rechecked the same seats over and over with 2 windows...finally worked!

Got 4 tickets (95$) and I will be seeing them 2 nights in a row!! Wouhouuuuu!:applaud:

i have to agree... the waiting game is a bit painful, but I easily got what I wanted last week and today!

no way I have ever pulled up GAs so easily in a non-U2-presale!

Thanks Montreal, a bientot!

Agreed, easiest presale once you get past the waiting room. But, as much as I hate to say it, there's something about the familiarness of Ticketmaster. I've had plenty of practice on TM's site that I could do it blind folded in seconds flat. This Canadian site may as well been in french; I felt so unsure of what I was doing (along with the fact that I have a timer running down on me):zen:

FYI: when the presale ends and the waiting room closes, KEEP TRYING TO REJOIN. People afk and/or who could not complete their transaction in the required time will lose their tickets and the room will re open untill are those GEG presale tickets are gone.

Last week ive got GAs that way for a friend.

I just tried something, I clicked on the presale link, and I fall in teh waiting room, close my browser, start again, and it was my turn right away... so it really is random and I don't think I'll "wait my turn" next time :hmm:

and sometimes is shows that Stands C is sold out, and sometimes it's not... I was trying to get more greens and they seem to be sold out as well

I was just offered 2 $95.00 so there are still some... anybody needs anything? I'd be happy to help out anybody that needs something right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom