July 14, 2011 - Lincoln Financial Field - Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping next summer isn't as bad as this summer with the heat and humidity.

You guys can start making reservations at the Holiday Inn near the stadium now.

Go to Philadelphia Hotel Near Philadelphia Stadium & Airport In PA

Don't use Holiday Inn website- it won't let you reserve around the time of the show just yet.

I just made a reservation using my AAA- for $150 per night no less.:huh:

I fly straight from Toronto to Philly on the 12th. I'm gonna do some sightseeing around Philly (and grab some cheesestakes while I'm at it:drool:) on the 13th before the show the next day.

Get ready for a good dose of heat and humidity, though.:crack:

Thanks for the heads up! Not entirely positive I'm going yet, but I just booked it, just in case.

I'll be here! Could also use another GA ticket if anyone knows of someone who already knows they can't make it. :fingerscrossed:

I've been thinking all along...by the end of this show, I'm going to have to be carried and thrown into the back seat of my mom's car :lol: Four cities and five shows in nine days :crazy:

I'm glad I don't have to drive far after this show. I did four shows in five days last year and driving home I almost fell asleep.

^:hi5:

I'm glad I don't have to drive far after this show. I did four shows in five days last year and driving home I almost fell asleep.

:crack: I can imagine. Yeah, I'm glad my mom is going to this show, because I'm going to just pass out in the back seat probably :lol:

There's a good youth hostel near here?
I need a place to stay for a couple days after concert.
I'm foreigner. don't know the local information. :crack::hmm:

Can't wait to go to this show. It will be a long time delayed from the original date. How early should I get in line for GA??? (GA newbie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom