July 12 2010 - Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia, PA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Row 2? Wow. If your seats or between 1 and 10 in that row, you should have a clear view. Either way, either the main stage or the front of the catwalk will br blocked

SMB

A General question for those who bought tickets this morning in the Philly Pre-sale.

Did you buy the first set of tickets that popped up? or did you go back a few times and tried again to see if "better" tickets would show up?

Personally, I went back a few times and I was pleasently surprised. I think I tried eight or nine times selecting tickets and then cancelling that search and starting another one.

I wanted the $95 seats so it kept bouncing me between section 101 and section 120 . Both sections appear to be directly opposite eachother.

It gave me a lot of options within those two sections, Row 10, 15, 30, etc.
Finally it landed on Section 101, Row 2 and I jumped on that one and bought my tickets.

I was just curious to know whether people had bought the first tickets that were shown or did they go back and refresh the search.

I had 2 searches running at the same time - one on IE and one on Firefox. I was happy with my choices so I took the best of the two. After I bought my tix, I searched again a few times and all the searches produced tix in the same sections higher up. So, I'm pleased with the tix I got.

Row 2? Wow. If your seats or between 1 and 10 in that row, you should have a clear view. Either way, either the main stage or the front of the catwalk will br blocked

SMB

Well, its close, I have seats 15-18. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to gets seats in the second row of the lower level.

Either way it should be a great show. I saw them in Jersey in October and honestly, there really aren't too many bad seats in the house. They move around so much during the show.

Plus, in my opinion, to get the full awesome effect of the Stage/Claw its almost better if you're not too close to the stage

Yeah, I saw the show from five different angles. At the last Jersey show in July, I am in section 106 behind a Claw leg. I wanna get 101 of 120 this time around, but dont wanna be behind a leg again

SMB

me and my buddy have seperate accounts and by the luck of god, we got our 4 seats right next to each other!!!! how crazy is that???

section 121, row 27, seats 9-16

I got my GA thru Ticketmaster. I think the link on the Live Nation page takes you to Ticketmaster.

This was interesting:
09-U2-seating-map2.jpg

SMB

Whoo! Just got my two GAs in the Boots presale. Finally I get to use my code for something!

I will see you all there! :hyper:

YEA YEA YEA....GOT MY 4 GAs!!!! Birthday here we go!!!

I had an eagles password too, was hoping to use that and keep my Boots code for a possible 2nd show.

not even sure if i'm coming to this show, but i bought a GA anyways

if there's a 2nd show, i'll fly up.
if not, i'll offer it to someone here

-dan

is that a yes or no...haha

so my gas are fld 8 i know that means nothing, but does that mean "sections 1-7" went yesterday?

see i dont understand why people do stuff like that...you know how our fans are....for christ sake we beat up santa claus....SANTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom