July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON (Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that I would enjoy the concert as much if I forced myself to wake up before 4am to get into line! Will line up at 7am and hope for the best.

Larry Mullen

Larry Mullen Jr's just hit town (I sat across the aisle from him on an Air Canada flight just now from Montreal)

A couple of crew with him, no family or other band members.

Swap my Red Zone 1 for Red Zone 2?

Hi, we are trying to get our group together and looking to swap 4 red zone 1 tickets for 4 red zone 2 tickets for the Toronto show. Pls email me if interested: bjauernig@gmail.com. Thx and enjoy the show!

Hi everyone, I still haven't found what I am looking for.....someone with 4 Red Zone 2 tickets that will want to swap with me for our 4 red zone 1 tickets (this is edge's side). Please email me at bjauernig@gmail.com. Thx!

I spoke to the fancam guys in MON 2 and he said that he has take from the outer pit because it is bothering the sound guys. The crowd noise won't let them do their job. Also, he waited to long for light during Montreal one which is why it is shitty.

Hey, i was wondering if anyone knew (especially those who have seen the line), do you think being in line by 11 am will be able to get me into the inner circle?

Apparently, they're now giving numbers at the 'sidewalk leading to Gate 15' - don't know exactly where that is.

However, a friend and I were asked to give out numbers from 6-9pm and I'm wearing beige capris and a pink tank top. Hope we're easy to spot :)

Traffic from Barrie to Toronto is brutal! We won't be in town until later this evening, so hopefully my sister and I will still get a decent # in line! See everyone at 4am!!:wave:

i live in barrie and won't leave here until about 3pm tomorrow. i should still have sufficient time to park close to the stadium and make it in front of the soundboard (going with my uncle from Timmins). :D

i figure Lake Shore Blvd will be closed down tomorrow AM due to today's Molson Indy race. I was planning to take Gardner to Spadina and go northbound to my secret parking spot. I may now go south on black creek drive to keele, south to dundas and hit dufferin south to Library Village. :hmm:

i live in barrie and won't leave here until about 3pm tomorrow. i should still have sufficient time to park close to the stadium and make it in front of the soundboard (going with my uncle from Timmins). :D

Safe drive! I hope you and your uncle have a great time!

MondayA mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 33. UV index 9 or very high. Monday nightCloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms in the evening and after midnight. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 20.

In Anaheim people got their numbers and went back at 6. That is so much more civilized!

For sure but in the last few weeks, U2 tour management has taken over the numbering and in Nashville they did this at 6am. If you're in line, you get a number, if you're not, too bad. The line organizers originally opted for 4am because it then gave us 2 hours to organize. We don't know if they are coming out at 6am or 8am so I suppose people are really erring on the side of caution!

By the way, Rogers changed the GA gate entrances - they're nows Gate 11 and 5 instead of 15 and 1 but this is clearly marked at the venue. In 2009, it didn't matter which gate your ticket actually said, however (I recall going through Gate 15 despite having a Gate 1 ticket)

Oh, and apparently, Larry is currently inside the venue :)

will they open gate 11 and 5 at the same time? i remember last the lineup for GA was mainly gate 15 and all went through that gate initially. i dont remember anyone going through gate 1.

Hey everybody,
I've been very busy lately and haven't checked this tread in months, anyways, if nothing has changed I'll be at Skydome (Rogers Centre) @ 9:00ish AM, will be wearing my 360 2009 blue t-shirt, see you there! it's going to be a hot day and perhaps stormy day!

sorry if this has been answered already...but does anyone know if the roof will be closed in case of heavy rain? I selfishly hope so because I'll be in GA (likely pit) so the acoustics shouldn't make a diff there :)

Thanks for the info, Julie. We will try to get there a little before 6. They are already in the 200s so I'm very depressed! :sad: see you all there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom