July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON (Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Toronto was absolutely incredible! After having done Oakland GA where the chaos started immediately, it was so nice to be in a peaceful GA with seriously, such amazing people! I wish I'd gotten people's contacts so I could find them on Facebook. I'm a creep and I took screenshots of the people I made friends with on the Montreal fancams. I might just post them up and hope someone here has their information. Is that really creepy?

But all you Toronto GAers, I had such a phenomenal time. Thank you all for being so kind to this little lone 18 year old American! I will never forget this show, best show of my life by far with such good people. Canada, you gave yourself a good name.

Ava

Ava,

Its only creepy if you hunt them down, murder them and boil their heads in your dimly lit apartment.

Otherwise its OK.

But yeah, Toronto and Canadian fans are great ppl. The world needs more Canada.

Canedge

I'm a creep and I took screenshots of the people I made friends with on the Montreal fancams. I might just post them up and hope someone here has their information. Is that really creepy?

But all you Toronto GAers, I had such a phenomenal time. Thank you all for being so kind to this little lone 18 year old American! I will never forget this show, best show of my life by far with such good people. Canada, you gave yourself a good name.

Ava

Ava,

Its only creepy if you hunt them down, murder them and boil their heads in your dimly lit apartment.

Otherwise its OK.

Canedge

Well then, in that case. I'll be shameless.

Screenshot2011-07-12at64853PM.png

Screenshot2011-07-12at64916PM.png

Screenshot2011-07-12at64816PM.png

:yes: And it was ABSOLUTELY my pleasure to step back a bit to let you pass between my spot in row 2 and the front rail, on your way out and back. In fact, that's how we finally met! :D You coulda done it 10 times and I woudn't have blinked.

So now I've met Gibby by proxy! Awesome! :bonodrum:

I'm glad I held up my sign when they were taking the fan cam photo. Easy to find! And cori, I agree: the "Hi Mom!" sign is brilliant.

Hmmm ... *starts looking at all the people with signs*

I don't remember where you'd said you were!

I can only see my arm in the back of the pit. Looking at the other FanCam pics, I think it is better when they take it from the main stage.

I was going to say, I did look the other day, but you have so many weird pictures I didn't have time to scroll through them all and find one that was actually you! :lol:

But then I went and looked again, and found you.

/creeper

I'm not loving Toronto crowds anymore, not after the lame-os who I saw in the pit last night. How do you NOT dance to Streets? Anyways.

Saw a few at the Hideout but then I had to duck out and give some friends a ride home. Thought of coming back but then it was close to 3 am. Hope everyone has had a safe journey home to recouperate ;)

Heh heh - you weren't near us! Too bad I didn't have my hat on - I was at the Hideout too but incognito. My Edge tattoo may have given it away, but you had to be looking ;)

Hmmm ... *starts looking at all the people with signs*

I don't remember where you'd said you were!

Third row from the front rail between Bono and Adam. :) I'm wearing a hat and look somewhat surprised, haha. The only thing you can make out on the sign is "BAD!"

Found you!

I just noticed the scrolling announcement on the display that the fan cam is running, so give a wave. Good move.

and it was your very first post. Double thanks and welcome to the site

And my first U2 experience.

U2's always been in my top few bands, but never had the opportunity to see them. After watching there glastonbury bbc feed, I couldnt NOT make it to see them.

Definitely worth it! They put on a performance like no other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom