July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoohoo! these Canadian dates will help me save on airfare, which is good considering how much I lost on the postponed trips....I feel like I am recycling my money somehow.

:hyper: I'm glad it is not Canada Day/Gay Pride weekend again. It took be 2 hours to get through baggage check and customs last Monday leaving Toronto, I almost missed my plane.

If anyone notices a GA drop for this on, can you PM me? I would love to go!!! :sexywink:

:down:MONDAY....what a terrible day for a concert....just my 2 cents but to go from a Saturday night concert to a Monday one bite IMO...nice that YUL gets a Friday AND a Saturday....what a crock. sorry to be a downer but this date sucks.

I didn't have any problems getting out of Toronto that Monday either, as a matter of fact I got the bus 45 minutes early! :)

Afraid I'm out for the Toronto show though, logistically (as well as it being a two-fer) Montreal makes more sense for me, so that will be my Canadian trip for next year.

Just got my phone call from Ticketmaster about this show being rescheduled. The tickets that I sold, and now wish I hadn't!!:|

I'll pm everyone if something happens. At least with this show GA is an option in the drop down box. Chicago it is not.

So how will everyone get from Montreal to Toronto?

In the span of one day no less.:huh:

I hear you can take the Via train, but that may take over 5 hours.

I'll probably just dig into my wallet and take WestJet or Jazz from YUL to YYZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom