July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who are coming to the Toronto show!
My friends, Dayna Shereck and Tami Falus, are shooting a two day documentary on U2 fans (what's your story, why a fan, shooting the wait in the GA line with all the fun that this means etc) and we would love to talk to you all! We are going to be on site (since we also have GA tickets of course) at Rogers Centre (Skydome :p ) from July 10th until 7pm July 11th and will need lots of extra hands.... anyone wanna volunteer, at any time throughout those two days?? We give good smiles and hugs of thanx :D
You can also check out our Facebook group Miracle Drug: The U2 Fan Experience :) thx:wave:

That's awesome! I'll be travelling with a group of friends who are all hardcore fans from this board, including myself :wink: Look forward to seeing you there. I'm gonna check out your FB page right now.

Hey U2Brothr! You should also be in our documentary! After all, bono recognizes you by now! :applaud:

Thanks everybody for responding!! We're really looking forward to talking to you all! For the documentary but also just to meet other U2 fans!! wooohoo!

there's about 12000 on the field. last time around, there was oodles of room to roam around the soundboard. they could easily fit an additional 8000 on the floor to fill the gaps as the field will be in baseball setup. but i'm sure there is a fire code limit.

there's about 12000 on the field. last time around, there was oodles of room to roam around the soundboard. they could easily fit an additional 8000 on the floor to fill the gaps as the field will be in baseball setup. but i'm sure there is a fire code limit.

Thanks for this. Somehow it makes me feel a whole lot better!:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom