July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no one has claimed THE Edge? really? Then I get him:hyper: He will have his wristwatch on and every morning he will plug into my amp and wake me up. When it's time to go to work he will play a random cover. And when it's bed time he will sing in falsetto to me.

I won't go all PLEBA on this thread!!!!:shifty:
It would be very easy to though!!:crack:

I want Bono's moans to be my alarm clock :shifty: :drool:

:lol:

It'll be like what I was gonna do in my hotel the last time I was in TO, remember? :shifty:

:lol:

Only if I can have Larry.

We'll have to share :sexywink:

no one has claimed THE Edge? really? Then I get him:hyper: He will have his wristwatch on and every morning he will plug into my amp and wake me up. When it's time to go to work he will play a random cover. And when it's bed time he will sing in falsetto to me.

:lol::lol:

Pleba has taken over this thread temporarily...please check back later!:wink:

technical_difficulties-754427.jpg

So, Places to stay in 'The City Formerly Known as Toronto now known as PLEBA' I know theres a hotel right next to the stadium....but that would be uber expensive, right?

That is where we are all staying! It's the Renaissance, and we got it for a wicked deal. However, they have since raised the prices!

Figured. I'm not sure how I'm gonna be getting around yet. Will either take a train or plane from the city I'm in at the time, I guess.

Coming to the states/canada with my dad and possibly sister next year, and we were gonna buy/rent an RV and spend our time driving around. Not sure as to how far...as I can't see as driving from one side of the country to the other :crazy:

I am guessing you are from Australia? My cousin lives there and I absolutely adore it!! Many people drive coast to coast. It would be a great way to see a lot of things in one trip!

Good Guess!

Well yeah, it depends on how much money we have. plus we haven't really planned anything concrete yet. Apart from definitely flying over! haha...and I have tickets for U2, of course.

Toronto and Montreal are 2 amazing cities! In addition to the concerts, you will really enjoy yourself!:up:

:yes:

Gonna be in the country for about 2 months.

I'd like to do a few more shows as well. was thinking Chicago and Philly on either side of the Canada shows....or doing the whole Chicago thru Minneapolis thing. But ya'know. Thats a lot of money!

I'm doing Minni too! Those will be my only 2 shows this leg!:|

I need to win a lottery!:huh:

That's crazy.

I was gonna do something similar with Tori Amos, but apparently she's not hitting the road again till 2012/13....alas I will stick to U2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom