July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tent will be making the trip with me. :lol:

Perfect :up:

Although the first little bit of Gate 15 (GA gate at Rogers Center) is covered:

untitledGA.jpg

Toronto I can't wait to see you. :kiss:

:hyper::hyper::hyper::love:

Toronto can't wait to see you either :wink:

Ken, I did warn you in the other thread about that - the Strathcona was the hotel for ITH last year, and though the room I had was decent and clean, the price was high for what I got. With that hotel you're paying for the location more than anything I think *g*

People who are looking into hotels might want to check Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, etc for deals - might find something cheaper that way :) If anyone's thinking of a hostel, the Hostelling International hostel at Church just north of King Street is a nice one - book early for summer to make sure you have a bed! You can get a 1, 2, 4 or 8 person room for a fairly reasonable price.

If anyone's thinking of a hostel, the Hostelling International hostel at Church just north of King Street is a nice one - book early for summer to make sure you have a bed! You can get a 1, 2, 4 or 8 person room for a fairly reasonable price.

I originally had a reservation at Clarence Castle hostel for this previous trip to Toronto. For a single room it was about $40CAD/night.

I originally had a reservation at Clarence Castle hostel for this previous trip to Toronto. For a single room it was about $40CAD/night.

I almost booked my backup reservation for a single room there for this last trip but they would've taken $25 from me if I canceled, so I didn't do it. But I hear it's a good hostel, and quite close to the Rogers Centre.

:up:

I think I'm going in for a hotel with Kristen, Val and Liz. Between four of us it shouldn't be that much money for 2 nights.

The room might be a bit crowded!:shifty:

(ETA:This is me trying to talk myself out of it!:lol:)

So I might have an empty room then if I come?:lol:

I have never done GA before, so the thought of camping out intimidates me. I guess it is my old age!!:reject:

How many of the gigs are you camping out for K?

Not sure yet. I'll probably play it by ear in Montreal. Most likely just gonna get there super early for the first show and then see what I feel like doing for the second show. I have a feeling lots of people might just get right back in line after the first show so I might be camping out for the second show.
I'm definitely camping out for Toronto. Not sure yet about Philly and Minneapolis.

I'm camping out. My tent holds three people.

I know all the girls in PGP wanna camp out too so it'll be a really fun night :hyper:

More GAs have just dropped for this show. I just pulled one up right now. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom