July 11 — Stade de France — Paris!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DontExpect

Acrobat
Who else is planning a Paris trip? I'm booking an early morning train over from London and spending the weekend in the city! Would love to meet up with fellow Interferencers and enjoy U2 and baguettes :love:

Does anybody know what seller will sell the ticket for the show in Paris ???
I have to know, because I want to register there before the pre/sale start.

Thanks you !

i second that question from suchar.
Don't know enough french to buy tickets but i need 8 counting the friends.
so worried, used my presale on milan... got those tix, but still jumpy about paris.

Livenation France and Ticketnet France are both showing the tour on their web sites. Ticketnet has English translation, Livenation France does not. I managed to register with both. Livenation keeps their language pretty simple so its not beyond the bounds of my high school/college skills. Guessing we will find out when we get the pre-sale e-mail this weekend.

I posted the diagram of the stage set up in the General section under "best diagram seen yet" but I will put it below as well. Very clear how GA and "ellipse" will work. But kinda hoping there is a (RED) auction because haven't been to Paris yet and would love to have the whole day for sightseeing rather than waiting in line.

Event

Oh, I am also betting they will go ahead and add the July 10 date that was rumored.

Oh, I am also betting they will go ahead and add the July 10 date that was rumored.

Hoping they add that one. Going to see Madonna at the Bercy on July 9 and back in London July 11 & 12 for Oasis so a July 10 U2 show would fit in nicely :drool:

Rumour is that the second show will more likely be on the 12th than the 10th.

I'll be in Annecy for the month of July in a Study Abroad program and I bought 2 GA tix in the presale. I'd love to meet up with people in Paris, I'll be taking the train from Lyon on Friday I assume.

I think that a second show is more likely to be on the Sunday rather than the Friday. If they do the Friday they will have one night off in five, although this is possible , my estimation is that they will play sunday and therefore space out the days off a bit more evenly

i am also going to the Paris shows, merci :heart:

11-07-2009 Parijs Stade De France (GA)
12-07-2009 Parijs Stade De France (GA)
21-07-2009 Amsterdam ArenA (seats)
14-08-2009 London Wembley Stadium (GA
)

I'm going for Paris tickets tomorrow morning, but I've tried buying French tickets off the internet before and had little success... so I'm worried :|

Does anyone know how to signup to livenation.fr ? I can't find a link on their page to do so anywhere.

Select any artist (I did Jonas Bros for the giggle). Fake like you are buying tickets. You will get to the point where you enter your personal info before it asks for cc info. Enter all that and then just cancel the transaction when it gets to the cc info page. Go back to beginning and pick a different artist and try to buy tix to that event. As you go through, it will give you option to log in. Your info should now be there. Worked for me. So when pre-sale hit, I was ready to go. It's all in the prep work. :)

If you are registered with Ticketnet.fr I think the same log in works. Looks like Ticketnet actually operates Livenation France. If not, you can register with Ticknet by doing the same trick.

Excuse my french, but who the F*$% translated the TicketNet event listing into English?!?!

Highlights:

"Meeting you at the stage of France on July 11th to get it all in the eyes and appreciate the unique sound of U2.

Surrounded with his public, U2 will give the best!"

"Dear Clients, Due to a strong afluence, our website is currently unavailable. We invite you to try to connect later. Please excuse us for the caused inconvenience.
The Internet Team."

FUCKING website... I was trying for about an hour on livenation.fr, and the page just never loaded at all. Hopefully my friend in Paris bagged two extra (like he promised) and I can buy them but still... :madwife:

Did you manage to get tickets in the end, Varitek?

ok don't give up, just scored the 4 paris tickets i didn't buy before AND 2 more I had added to my cart thinking I lost the other 4....it wouldn't let me subtract without canceling everything. phew!

SO anyone who wants to buy a pair of Carr Ors for Paris 1 AND anyone who wants to swap Carre Or OR GA we've got 4 spare Paris 1s and will swap for equivalent Paris 2s when they go on sale.
PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom