July 11 — Stade de France — Paris!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying all morning, no avail :| I'll try it again now though.

Nope, sold out. Well done anyone that got tickets, anyway! I've been hearing alot of people bashing the site this morning :down:

I'm pretty sure I'll have a pair for sale at the very least so I'll post in the tour forum when it becomes clear what the specifics are.

Dis you try ticketnet.be, I got mine thanks to this site :up:
There are places available for the 12th too :wave:
Yeah they are showing the 12th but not actually selling tickets. Seeing as it hasn't been announced yet, this is not a surprise. I'd be pretty skeptical if they were the only ones selling the 12th.

Somebody told me the tickets went on sale on Saturday morning. No chance of getting a ticket.

:down:

im going to Paris (just need to get one GA), from London.
anyone got a spare? or wanna swap,,ive got one barca,two glasgow,one sheffield,all GAs,
cheers
Karina.

I absolutely loathe fnac, they screwed me over big time a while ago with Patti Smith tickets :|
I really, really wanted to do Paris but have lost all hope of getting tickets now... I'm getting Berlin tickets in the presale, if anyone was to swap me a berlin ga for a paris ga I might consider going :hmm:

I'm using my presale code on this... screw Berlin, Paris is where it's at!

Anyone know how long the International (USA) shipping takes? It was the only option — 15 Euros — and didn't give a time estimate...:hmm:

I bought 4 GA's for the July 11 show, I'm from Australia, heading over to Europe for a little trip, should be awesome! I'm going to catch the train over from London with a friend, either the day before or early on the 11th.

I think I purchased thrm about the 18th March and they only just arrived here on the 8th April

My pair of "Pelouse Debout" tickets arrived today via registered mail. Now the agonizing 3 month wait until Paris 1 begins!

i am also going to te paris shows, i'll have only switch the second day for GA ticket for seats ticket :wink:

11-07-2009 Paris (GA)
12-07-2009 Parijs (seats)
21-07-2009 Amsterdam (seats)
03-08-2009 Gelsenkirchen (GA)
14-08-2009 London (GA)
20-09-2009 Boston MA (GA)
21-09-2009 Boston MA (seats)
24-09-2009 East Rutherford NJ (seats)

keep checking the ticketnet.fr site.
only one available.
also go to @u2 site and check the guide they have.

I've seen the Kaiser Chiefs at a festival before - while only mildly interested in their music, they were brilliant live and will be a good warm up imo :yes:

Can't believe I just traded away my Paris GAs today... :sad:

All of a sudden I really wish I was going again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom