Hotels Website.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

'RoomOnFire

The Fly
Does anyone have a link to the website posted here awhile ago, it had details and comparisons of hotels in Europe close to next years tour venues? I'd really appreciate any help here, thanks!

Sorry for the double post but this is real desperation stuff. I've discovered the website I asked about but all the hotels on it fully booked so can I ask if anyone knows of anywhere I can find accomodation in Coimbra for the second date? Again any help is appreciated as we're on the verge of having to sell the tickets.

That might be my website rooms4u2.com. Of the Coimbra hotels featured only the Hotel Astoria currently has nights available for October 2nd and 3rd, albeit at pretty inflated prices (a lot of Portuguese are travelling from Porto and Lisbon to be there and are staying overnight).

If you don't mind staying a bit further away Figueira da Foz might be a good bet. It is a seaside resort town 45km from Coimbra and has plenty of accommodation. I have placed a link to search available Figueira da Foz accommodation on the Coimbra U2 concert page.

That might be my website rooms4u2.com. Of the Coimbra hotels featured only the Hotel Astoria currently has nights available for October 2nd and 3rd, albeit at pretty inflated prices (a lot of Portuguese are travelling from Porto and Lisbon to be there and are staying overnight).

If you don't mind staying a bit further away Figueira da Foz might be a good bet. It is a seaside resort town 45km from Coimbra and has plenty of accommodation. I have placed a link to search available Figueira da Foz accommodation on the Coimbra U2 concert page.

I managed to find a hotel last night, was quite lucky as I'd almost given up hope and decided to have one last trawl through the internet and luckily one came up!

Thanks for the help anyway, mate. :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom