Great news for U2 fans in Ireland!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this latest comment doesn't mention 2010 at all. It just says all European tour dates have been announced.

at least it didn't mention mexico or the southern hemisphere so maybe there's a glimps of hope for those places. those have been heavily rumored like dublin etc so maybe they aren't ruled out yet. lets hope so.

Anybody know why U2 are not playing Ireland?!!!!!! :|

I'm sure they are disgusted at the thug behavior that occurred outside Croke Park the last time (People outside blocking trucks!) so no doubt they are not thinking about coming back there, aswell as local residents complaining about the high volume levels, which resulted in U2 facing a large fine!!!! BS, for 3 days in the year! uggh! :angry:, With the new Aviva Stadium opening this year I was sure they would announce a date, but no disappointment in the end! I would happily, even prefere U2 to play a few arena shows in the O2 and not bother with the hassle of dragging there very expensive underwhelming(IMO) Claw over,

But oh well I guess we'll have to miss out! :|, Or wait till next year!!! :hyper: :pray::pray::pray::pray:

i'll think that are few more days are coming, U2 will launch there new album in the summer, it's strange that they will not play Ireland and Netherlands :doh:

my 360 Tour :

11-07-2009 Paris (GA)
12-07-2009 Paris (seats)
18-07-2009 Berlin (seats)
20-07-2009 Amsterdam (GA)
21-07-2009 Amsterdam (seats)
03-08-2009 Gelsenkirchen (GA)
14-08-2009 London (GA)
09-07-2010 Miami (GA)
10-08-2010 Frankfurt (GA)
18-09-2010 Paris (seats)
22-09-2010 Brussel (GA)