Free Tickets to the Rose Bowl Show- From Live Nation and The Ruse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuseMan

Babyface
Hey Guys,

My band The Ruse is playing before the U2 show at the Rose Bowl in the Picnic in the Park. Live Nation gave us some tickets to give away for free to promote Picnic. Here's the story:

THE RUSE are giving away U2 Rose Bowl tickets at their shows tonight (Viper Room) and tomorrow (Dakota Lounge). 20 tickets each night.

Why? They are playing the Picnic In The Park on Sunday Oct 25. This is the pre-show for U2 at The Rose Bowl. U2 wants people to come early and avoid the traffic. They are so serious about this that they have given The Ruse these U2 Rose Bowl tickets to help promote the Picnic in the Park from 12noon-5pm at Area H. If you want a chance to win tickets come to our show tonight or tomorrow and mention The Ruse
Rosebowl show in order to get your raffle ticket. If you already have U2 tickets, go to Pasadena early!

More info on Picnic In The Park here:
www.facebook.com/rusemusic

Thanks for checking out the tunes man....

We're actually gonna be playing from 2-5 PM (before they open the doors)....

Should be fun. If you come out early, come stop by and say hi

I saw these guys at the House Of Blues in Downtown Disney a few months ago, they are GREAT.
:up:

Looking forward to seeing you again.

RedRocks- Awesome! We loved that HOB show....

GVox- We are for sure MASSIVE U2 fans, and have been our entire lives. First show was in Hartford CT for Zoo TV in 1992 or 1993 (I was 12 yrs old- a little fuzzy on the exact date). So getting to be a part of a U2 show in my own band (in however small a fashion) is pretty mindblowing.

See you guys on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom