December 8th and 9th 2010 - Suncorp Stadium - Brisbane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was pretty good. I'd still like to hear Every Breaking Wave as well. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight!

Number 2 in line for tonight! Sweet. Camping out sucked cause there were so many bugs!

I am 76th. It is 1pm and there is hardly anyone here. Maybe only 120 or so. Security says there is 32,000 tickets sold for tonight. Will be a lot of empty seats then.

There was very brief snippets of NYD and HMTMKMKM about 1/2 hour ago. Maybe IWF and UV will be rotated with those tonight.

Oddly Dirty Day live was played over the pa. Made a few of us think 'what the...' but it was simply the Zoo TV Sydney version rather than actually being played live. Dunno the reason for that.

Would like to hear Mercy again. Didn't think much of North Star.

How's the queue going now? I turned up late yesterday and got a good spot in the pit, and have just bought a ticket for tonight's gig, will be aiming for the pit again, perhaps a bit further back. I think it's going to be a very different show if the stadium's not full, but I'll make enough noise for at least 5 people :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom