December 1st and 3rd 2010 - Etihad Stadium - Melbourne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were super dooper strict with the numbering and line etc, but when push came to shove their friend with number 190 on hand went in with the first 10. Fucked.

That's pretty f*cked up alright. I thought that security seemed to be keen to follow the fans' numbering system from what I saw, but then I only popped past a couple of times. Hopefully tomorra will be fairer ...

Hey everyone! Does anybody have any advice as to where a good place is to stand?

I'm hoping to get there early tomorrow morning (was planning to get there around 9 or 10, but now may end up rocking up a lot earlier to try to secure a good place)! Do you think that will be early enough to secure a place along the rail? (I don't care which rail... I just want a good spot)!

Anyway, I'll be there, probably reading a book, if anyone wants to say hi!

Just arried for night two. Just before six am. After camping for night one I had number 44. Arrived ten hours later this time and I'm number 62. Same arrogant dudes camped out and are running th que.

2pm. GA line update. Not nearly as many people here compared to the same time on Wednesday. The 2nd fenced off area has nobody in it yet.

Sun is out and it is hot. Will rain soon then.

Seems I am the only contributor.

Am in. Positioned in the inner area, towards the rear (the fence is not far behind me) and on Edge's side.

Weather is good. Anyone know a forecast? I fear a storm at some point.

Please please play Ultraviolet.

#2: arrived 2pm got very back row of inner circle on Adam's side. Friend wanders in at 5:45pm & there was still heaps of room in front of us. Suspect that a lot of GAs didn't know it was a GA area, or maybe just less really keen people on night 2? Anyway, although I had slight preference for #1 setlist, #2 position and vibe was much much better.

Oh and there was an inch or so high platform at the back row in some sections - not sure if all the way around and if is there everytime but a bit of help for shorties.

The higher section is goes most of the way around the fence. There's a few bits where it is missing and it is uncomfortable being there. But yeah being on the fence (either side) is really great, and made better given the boost you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom