December 1st and 3rd 2010 - Etihad Stadium - Melbourne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone know if any claw pieces have arrived in Melbourne yet? I would presume it would be set up over this weekend? :wink:

So does anyone know if any claw pieces have arrived in Melbourne yet? I would presume it would be set up over this weekend? :wink:

There's no A-League games scheduled there this week, so you might be right. I would have thought maybe Sunday evening/Monday the Claw starts going up.

Bad is my favorite song as well, i had to leave early last time they played at melbourne and i couldn't believe it when i got home and saw they played bad, never ever leaving early again no matter what lol

i know what its like to be freaking over that last train home ! last train for me is 12.05 and i sweat on it every time i go to a concert in melbourne.
worse was when i went to pearl jam and last train home turned into a freaking bus and didnt get in til 2am !

any way , sleeping at the train station would be so worth it for u2!

008n0.jpg

source: Twitter / Seb Costello: View from #vicvotes tally ...

Just over 3 days to go :hyper::hyper::hyper:

By the looks of the forecast Bono will be making a rain-related snipped for every song. Let's hope he's got some new ones this time!

Hopefully not too much rain though, isn't that why Zurich 1 (or 2 ?) had a shortened encore?

btw that claw is going to look mighty fine in Etihad! :up:

For those of you interested in a meet-up, there may be drinks on Tuesday night, and/or on Thursday night. On one of those nights, I want to go to Borsch, Vodka, And Tears over in Windsor.

As for the stage being under construction at Etihad, I went down to have a look today. Bloody hard to see much of consequence but I tried my best: U2's stage under construction in Melbourne - U2gigs.com

(No song-related spoilers in that article for anybody avoiding them.)

Just over 3 days to go :hyper::hyper::hyper:

By the looks of the forecast Bono will be making a rain-related snipped for every song. Let's hope he's got some new ones this time!

He's snippeted Four Seasons In One Day before. In Auckland. Let's hope he's aware it was actually written about Melbourne.

Fuck Unknown Caller when we can have a snippet of Thunderstruck in Elevation! :happy:

So, the roof will be open:

Forecast for Wednesday

Cloudy. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms. Light winds and fresh afternoon seabreezes.
City Centre
Chance of storms. Showers.
Min
Max

Forecast for Friday

Partly cloudy. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms. Winds northeasterly averaging up to 25 km/h tending southeasterly up to 30 km/h in the afternoon.
City Centre
Chance of storms. Showers.
Min
Max

Woo. Hoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom