December 18th and 19th 2010 - Subiaco Oval - Perth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will love Little Creatures!! The weather has been really nice in Perth lately, the temperature has been around the high 20s/low 30s (degrees C) so not too hot. I think Sunday is gonna be 32 degrees, so just right for U2!!

:reject: Okay i'm one very confused person - i need some clarification if anyone can help out :reject:

On my GA tickets I have different entry gates for Sunday and Saturday nights.
In Melbourne, it was just Gate 7 for the GA queues for both nights. Does this mean that the Perth shows are going to have seperate GA queues all around the oval???

I've got gate 15 saturday and gate 19 sunday....checked with a few people and they have different gate numbers too, yet we are all GA.

Only 3 more days!! I think most of Perth will be at U2 on Sunday night..........I already know quite a few people that are going.

Checked with the stadium and they said there are different gates for the GA lines, NOT to get there before 7am and there will be nobody allowed to sleep out. Who knows how this one is going to work :hmm:

Tania said:
Checked with the stadium and they said there are different gates for the GA lines, NOT to get there before 7am and there will be nobody allowed to sleep out. Who knows how this one is going to work :hmm:

They also had the same thing on Suncorp Stadium website, yet people were camping from a few days before hand!

bono_man2002 said:
They also had the same thing on Suncorp Stadium website, yet people were camping from a few days before hand!

So what time are you people thinking of lining up for the Perth shows? Any hints or tips?

I don't have to line up, as I've got a reserved seat but I'm still getting there at 4.30pm, when the show starts. Maybe a bit earlier because I booked the chauffeur car for 3pm (and getting a chauffeur car to drive me home aswell) This show is gonna be so huge, I can't wait!!!

would love to know what the line is doing as well if anyone knows. i am flying in on saturday for the sunday show and planning to go straight to line. i guess that is the benefit of being on the 2nd show - can ask around the people from the line for the first show.

Sydney also had 2 GA lines. I was there with a friend and our tickets meant we needed to be separate lines. I swapped tickets with someone and got to be in the same line as my friend. So don't be put off with separate lines. Swapping is a tad risky of course.

One thing I noticed though for Sydney 2 is that I was very close to the front of the line I was in and yet when I got inside there was *a lot* of people in the inner GA section. Me thinks the other GA line were let in first. The people running the lines in Sydney were utterly incompetent and useless.

The people running the lines in Sydney were utterly incompetent and useless.
Absolutely agree re Sydney queues. I actually wrote ANZ & Etihad an email comparing how Melb did it (good) to Syd (very crap). Probably just wasted my time but I felt better!! :shrug: Hope the Perth guys have a better experience and wish I was there :yes:

Just been down to the stadium and there are about 10 people in the queue by gate 24.

Someone mentioned that the promoters may be considering getting the first 3000 fans to arrive at one single gate irrespective of what gate their ticket says, but that ain't official so don't quote me on it!

Woo hoo! Someone's doing it in style. Enjoy!! :)

Yes thats me, doing it in style!! I figured I already spent a fortune on a reserved seating ticket, why not spend a few more $ and get someone to drive me to and from the show!! Its only a bit more expensive than a taxi too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom