December 13th and 14th 2010 - ANZ Stadium - Sydney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you'll still be able to see plenty :) ~ catch a ferry from Manly into Circular Quay ~ stunning views of the harbour from the other end so you'll still get some great shots; Bridgeclimb or Centrepoint Tower for big fat,as far as the eye can see views of Sydernee :)

Fuck Oprah and her dogs and her husband and her lesbian lover and her book club and her seats which somehow manage to fit small cars underneath them for every show!

i reckon if you were prepared to shell out what you were going to for a hotel you should be able to do another sly trip on the cheap :wink:

Not within the next few years, sorry to say.:reject:

Anyway, I'll take Purple's advice and ride a ferry across the harbour. Many Aussies I've talked to said that the best views of the opera house are with the harbour in the foreground.;)

My invitation must have got lost in the mail... :lol:

BON Jovi will perform a private concert for 300 guests being flown out for Oprah Winfrey's Australian TV specials along with hundreds of other VIPs.

More than 1000 invitations were yesterday sent out for the December 15 concert at Star City with stars including U2, Bob Geldof , Winfrey and her fans, plus high-rolling gamblers all expected to attend.

The show will attract world-wide attention thanks to Winfrey's association and the elite of Sydney's business, social and showbiz circles have been invited to the intimate show, which coincides with the US supergroup's Australian tour.

Star City is undergoing an $860 million renovation and new management has recruited Bon Jovi for the relaunch -- aimed at making it a world-class venue.

The new management of Star City want to make a statement . . . the private Bon Jovi concert show and the after-party will be one of the biggest VIP events Sydney has seen in more than a decade, a source said.

Invited guests include Cate Blanchett, Russell Crowe, Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman, James and Erica Packer, Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch, Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness.

Oprah Winfrey livin' on a prayer with Bon Jovi for Australian tour | News.com.au

Only 21 days to go!!! :loveshower:

Can you Aussies tell me what the weather will be like next month?

I've never ever traveled to the Southern Hemisphere.:huh:

During the Thanksgiving holiday, I'm going to get a head start on packing. But I don't know if I should bring my denim pants or Cargo shorts.:crazy:

Can you Aussies tell me what the weather will be like next month?

I've never ever traveled to the Southern Hemisphere.:huh:

During the holiday, I'm going to get a head start on packing. But I don't know if I should bring my denim pants or Cargo shorts.:crazy:

HOT!!! :yikes:. Bring your pants incase of a cool day but most of the time you'll want shorts and a t-shirt! :wink:

Yes, hot. :wink: Also, it's been a pretty wet spring thus far, so it wouldn't suprise me if that continues into summer. Even if it does rain though, it will still be warm/humid.

ave temps will be mid to high 20's (C), some days will stretch into the mid 30's.

Rarely will we see a day that has a max temp below about 23 a that time of year. Overnight you can get temps staying in the mid to high teens.

For reference

27 C is approx 80 F
35 C is approx 95 F

It will be humid too.

For the Sydney folk of similar interests, are there any awesome comic book stores I should check out while I'm in town?

I know comics are the same everywhere but the stores aren't! :hyper:

So is there going to be an Interference gathering for the Sydney shows?

I'd like to meet some of you great Aussie U2 fans.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom