Cardiff Millennium Stadium - 22/8/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm - not sure about that figure.
i would be suprised if its under 70,000

i only posted it for the travel news.

im pretty sure i've read a report of a record crowd for the stadium - something like 80,000-85,000? that report im pretty sure is wrong. i think its only the £125 odd seats left now, and theres not many of those left (well certainly not 30,000 of them like the report suggests anyway)

Can anyone shed any light on what "Level 1 seats" are? Ticketmaster don't seem to know. The tickets say "pitch standing" but in my Ticketmaster account I've also been allocated a couple of seats in row "GA9". Is this some temporary seating stand for GA or something?

Can anyone shed any light on what "Level 1 seats" are? Ticketmaster don't seem to know. The tickets say "pitch standing" but in my Ticketmaster account I've also been allocated a couple of seats in row "GA9". Is this some temporary seating stand for GA or something?

dont worry, thats just the stadium/ticketmaster's way of keeping check of the number of tickets sold i think. if it says pitch standing on the ticket, you will be :)

hopefully judging by sheffield's setlist, it looks like we might be getting the London 2 set :D

Beat Poet - at Cardiff GA tickets also allow you to sit in the lower tier seats

It's today!!
Just leaving Warrington for the train now. A little over 12 hours to go before U2 hit the stage :hyper:
Have fun everyone, see you all in the Millenium Stadium. :)

WHAT CAN I SAY...

other than it was the greatest gig i've ever been to and will probably never be beaten

What a stage

BONO is GOD

Great fans as well
no pushing
Everyone was nice and chilled out
The Hours were pretty good
Glasvegas are the worst band EVER - awful

Thankyou WALES

I got some poor quality vids/pics - i'll add them sometime

I'm pretty much 100% with you on the support bands, only I got them in Glasgow. The Hours, though Im not into that sort of music, were a lot better with the crowd than Glasvegas, who where just monotony incarnate. Glasvegas wernt all that arsed with the crowd considering it was their hometown. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom