August 9 & 10 - Stadium Maksimir - Zagreb, Croatia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo! I finally just got in and got my GA tickets! Yay!!!:hyper: Had problems at checkout like others are reporting, but got the confirmation e-mail that it went through, so I'm very happy - especially since the show is the day after my birthday! Good luck to everyone else!

allthough it is not GA ... they are not available
only the sort of bad locations right now, looking right at the legs ...
and some sort of pre-sale, with everything more expensive ..
cheapest ticket comes to 62 euro incl shipping to holland (20 euro) but barca was 40 !!! shipping tickets only ... mad mad mad
but hey
not as mad as the croatian ticket sales story so far
huy I know had 72 tickets in his basket at teh end of a long night ...
and none was paid ....

OK, bye Zagreb. I've been trying again and again all night, never able to access the site. Right now it gives me the server limit message again. I have NO idea how people could get in there. I've never experienced anything like this. :|

I think they're might be blocking people from outside Croatia,maybe because reglar sale for everyone starts at 9? U2.com is reporting 9 as sale start, but I don't think they are right. I don't understand why it isn't possible to access the ticket site for 6 hour straight :huh: I've never even seen a list with tickets to chose from, never got beyond login.

Well, guess I try and find some tickets somewhere else.

well there were problems for Croats as well, the server was overcrowded and it didn't work as it should...

many people from Croatia went to Slovakian Ticketpro site and bought ticket there in a minute with no problems..but it seems that it's sold out now...

and there are big cues in Zagreb and rest of Croatia in front of ticket offices...it's chaos and it's great. I love it :)

well there were problems for Croats as well, the server was overcrowded and it didn't work as it should...

many people from Croatia went to Slovakian Ticketpro site and bought ticket there in a minute with no problems..but it seems that it's sold out now...

and there are big cues in Zagreb and rest of Croatia in front of ticket offices...it's chaos and it's great. I love it :)

Is there anywhere left online to buy tickets, ive tried slovakia, hungary, polish, croatian ticketpro and eticketpro. I wish i had of known about eticketpro last night!:sad:

Any news on a second show?

nothing yet on second show.
The promoter in Croatia sad 10 days ago that if the first one sells out quickly that there is a possibility for second show.
It seems that there are no more tickets in shops as well so maybe it sold out, it's quite unclear at this moment.

We will have to wait little bit more...

We will have to wait little bit more...

Right on, thanks for the info.

I reckon if they do add a show, U2.com will have another presale, as they've being doing now lately with these second and third gigs.

In order to avoid another day of general sale error messages, I highly recommend that everyone here fork over the $50 to Bono and get a Boots code for ZAG2, buy four GAs, then see if you can trade a couple for ZAG1 GAs, if you still need them.

I have two ZAG1 GAs that I will trade for ZAG2 GAs, please PM me if you score some :sexywink:

What's really freaking me out is the fact that I still cannot access the site, I also tried via other ticketpro sites, but it didn't work. I don't even see a list of available tickets, if it is sold out or anything. I'll keep my eyes open and maybe will try to buy tickets here in Austria, or someplace else on the web. I'll go to Zagreb anyway, just hope I'll get a ticket somehow.

:doh:

I can enter the Slovak site now, but it says sell out, I'm so frustrated. I'll keep an eye on that site, maybe they will get some batches of tickets. I don't care which one, I just want one ticket. :|

^ There are also English versions of these sites. Basically packages with transfer and ticket, all going from Slovenia.

I think there is a good chance that something like this will also be offered in my country, because it's pretty close to Croatia, I'll keep my eyes open.

Eventtravel also offers ticket (GA) & hotel packages. We booked one for the first Milan show.

i looked at event travel, it just pisses me off that 2 people @ £169 means you are paying twice for the same hotel room

well I got my tickets through media sponsors so I'm cool today :) I think that I would be totally crazy if I was in a position in which I'm not able to get tickets for my hometown...

presale Barcelona, and I'm going to Zagreb of course..this will be great summer :)

but keep in mind - if there will be second show it would be better for all of you to go so Ticketpro Slovakia as this Croatian site has crappy server and it will be hard to get tickets again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom