August 20 Don valley stadium Sheffield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd settle for a night 2 setlist:drool:,I wonder if being live on the radio will make any difference?

I'd expect a night one setlist. With the show being broadcast I think the band will play a straight show with no surprises....to avoid mistakes!

Thanks to everyone who helped with suggestions regarding hotels and travel:up:

I'd expect a night one setlist. With the show being broadcast I think the band will play a straight show with no surprises....to avoid mistakes!

I agree, that is what I am expecting. Something they can play with reduced chance of messing up!

Ok, last chance saloon for me. Anyone who is driving back to Liverpool after with a space in the car? Will pay £50. Otherwise it will mean a RZ ticket going to waste.

My own stupid fault for leaving things to the last minute! No hotels available and last train to Liverpool is 1045 which would mean leaving early...no way!

Any help very much appreciated! TIA

PM me with your mobile number and I should be able to hook you up.

hi, thanks to hedge who replied my ad. Still if anyone can offer ride to york or accommodation in sheffield it would be much appreciated!

My m

Look out for these tomorrow:

dscf3591bya.jpg

^ Ha! Me!!!

Just thinking about where to stand tomorrow!!! :reject:

What time are most people looking to join the queue???

^ yeah, i'm thinking the same. We'll defo get a great spot at that time!!!! Got my waterproofs for the queue, although the weather looks a little better than "heavy rain" now!!!

Wondering whether to go for the inner circle or the outer rail.... Are there separate queues for the inner circle do you know???

5972_1196256460607_1054320991_618372_8137670_n.jpg

Me ( on the left ), if you see me and my mate tmz, stop and introduce yourself :hyper::hyper:

I've got a 9am train from London but I have to come back this evening so can't go to the gig!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:This is it,I'm getting picked up in 40 minutes,I know it's going to be a fantastic day(even the weather forecast has improved),see you all later and enjoy the best band in the world:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom