August 20 Don valley stadium Sheffield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No... but I hope there is just one queue because I have 3 separate GA# for the four of us thanks to my incompetence.

I am still weighing up my dressing as Macphisto idea.

whats to weigh up?
just do it

On my way to Sheffield now armed with a RZ ticket :hyper:

Anyone got any advice on where to park?

On my way to Sheffield now armed with a RZ ticket :hyper:

Anyone got any advice on where to park?

i was told that if you park at the meadowhall shopping centre - there is a tram park and ride in operation. costs £3 return - with extra late trams being put on.

Does anyone know how many gates will be used for GA? And which gates you are supposed to queue at for GA?

I'm praying the weather forecast is wrong for Thursday

Hi,

anyone driving back to York on that day?

My friend and I need a ride and are happy to put money for petrol for the travel back...

best,

Alvaro.

please txt 07775505005

The Met office has a bit more detailed weather info Met Office: Sheffield: forecast weather
so it looks like it may be ok, clear skys from 7pm, just a bit dodgy during the day.

Oh yeah if anyone is coming from the west of the pennines use the M60 >M67> A629 rather than the M62 > M1 it will save you about 45mins and is alot more scenic

Hopefully we should get some top quality bootleg audio of the show, since its being broadcast on radio/internet

I've just checked the Don valley website and the car park opening times have changed to 6am at the Grass Bowl car park with the Rippon Street, Darnall Road, Ice Sheffield, EISS and disabled parking at 10am:D

American here in St. Andrews ... had planned to go to Sheffield ... BUT now can't, unless I can find a ride back to Scotland for after the show!!:doh: ... I will gladly pay anyone! Please help!!

Brad - Phone: 07552988750

ok...i think ive gone beyond being excited and about to loose all control and run about screaming at the photos!
:hyper:
bday tomorow so going up tomorow afternoon and gunna go to meadowhall for soem retail but stop off at the stadium to completely freak out at it:applaud:

im so confused about tickets and doors etc will it be clearly marked wen arrive on foot do'ya reckon?
gunna be going well early..well 9amish i think or is that too early or too late? me mate is less than 5foot tall bless her heart so need her near the front incase she gets someone tall (ok over 5foot tbh is tall for her) infront of her

im watching the weather like a hawk atm cos i want sun and warmth :love:

safe trips to those traveling there btw xxx

I'm trying to figure out which entrance I'm supposed to be using,the only thing I can think of is that it says X134 on the top left of the ticket stub meaning the x gate turnstiles .
My other problem is that according to the Don valley website that the official car park won't open until 12.00 when we hope to get there between 10.00 and 11.00

x109 on mine and ga2:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom