August 20 and 21, 2010 - Olympic Stadium, Helsinki, Finland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone here who came to our fan club Get Together at the Dubliners! :wave: I'll be posting a blog and pictures from the evening on The Unforgettable Finlands My Space blog in the near future. :wink:

great :)

We were at the Pub on 19 Aug, we played the contest and
A friend of mine won the third place

I think it is as easy as this: U2 would need to play for 7-8 hours if they had to play all their masterpieces... So I guess we just need to wish everythome we start queing up :-D

A presto forse.
Ciao!
but... some masterpieces should never miss!!
Thank you so much for the pic :hug:

great :)

We were at the Pub on 19 Aug, we played the contest and
A friend of mine won the third place

Hey, by any chance do you know who took the photo of my with your friend? It was Massimo, if I remember correctly? He asked to have his picture taken with me after winning the prize and I loved to have copy, if that's at all possible! :hmm: I will add it to the pics on our My Space blog.

Hey there, I'm gradually coming back down to earth after last weekend in Helsinki! Been busy posting a couple of blogs:-

Thanks to everyone here who came to our fan club Get Together at the Dubliners! :wave:

Was a great night! Tough questions in the quiz though! You should post them on here for others to try.

Hey, that's okay, I got the photo I was after from one of his other friends on the u2.com community i.e. this one...

Massimoandme.jpg

But thanks!! Say, hello from me! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom