August 18 - Hampden Park - Glasgow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of £30 and £85 tickets available at SECxtra Tickets

£30 tickets are in a differant area to previous £30 tickets.

I saw them! I'm sure they were £85 in that section before!!

They are pretty good seats for £30, been up there before for the football and it's not a bad spot!!

Thinking about getting one for my mum!!

Thanks a million for the heads up! Just grabbed two £30 tix for section Q1. I'm a Celtic fan but this will be my first time at Hampden!

Hi all, please, has anyone already received the tickets from Ticketmaster?
My order should be delivered by FedEx but nothing has arrived yet.

Hi all, please, has anyone already received the tickets from Ticketmaster?
My order should be delivered by FedEx but nothing has arrived yet.

Hi - I've bought tickets for Glasgow and Dublin2 but not received anything yet. . . . . Altho i'm not overly concerned yet. Here's hoping they arrive soon!

Hi - I've bought tickets for Glasgow and Dublin2 but not received anything yet. . . . . Altho i'm not overly concerned yet. Here's hoping they arrive soon!

OK - i got home this evening and my tickets for Dublin2 were on the door mat!!! Yey!!!!!!!!! Soooooo excited, still waiting for Glasgow but they will be arriving soon i think! :D

Hey guys!

If the time stated for the concert is 17.00, does that mean doors open at 17.00 (not that it starts at 17.00?)

Trying to work out if we can get the train up instead of driving and if we should stay over! Does anyone know how far away Hampden is from the train station??

Thanks xx

I think doors open at 5pm, which is very late compared to other tours. I would guess first band is on around 7pm if there's only one support act. U2 will prob come on around 9pm. These are merely guesses from previous tours though!

If the time stated for the concert is 17.00, does that mean doors open at 17.00 (not that it starts at 17.00?)

I was wondering about this too...:hmm:

Hey guys!

Trying to work out if we can get the train up instead of driving and if we should stay over! Does anyone know how far away Hampden is from the train station??

Thanks xx

There's a train station right at Hampden (Mount Florida station). You'll need to get a train from Glasgow Central though which, I guess, is about 5 miles away.

There's a train station right at Hampden (Mount Florida station). You'll need to get a train from Glasgow Central though which, I guess, is about 5 miles away.

Thanks, that's great. Not sure if we are driving or getting train yet (hopefully). . . . I can't wait!!

Am in the same boat as you infinitygirl. Am guessing i might just drive all the way to Hampden tho. In saying that....last time...it took 2 hrs to get out of car park!

Hey everyone!

I am coming across from Australia to the Glasgow concert. :yippie:

Has anyone received their tickets yet from booking online? I am going to Europe soon and wanted to check if the tickets would be here before I leave. I phoned the "ticketsoup" box office at the SECC and the lady I spoke to told me that they won't be sent out until mid July "at least".

Anyone else heard anything?

in 2005 @ hampden i think they let people in around
4pm. but first band not on till later on about 6.30 or
7pm. if your travelling in make sure you get in early:)
if you have GA and want 2 be close up the front get in
the venue around 10 or 11am. there will be loads in
early to get the best view.if travelling from England
wales ect on train get off at central station and get
a return train to Mount Florida station. the buses
stop after a certain time! and taxis are very hard to
get.i should know cause in 2005 we had to walk back
to the city so train looks the best bet for travelling
fans..

if anyone's coming into scotland and needs help with
hotels/trains ect just pm i will gladly help best i can..

until then Walk on BB

Nope! :( they should be arriving around about now though from what the women told me when i phoned her about 3 weeks ago! :larry:

2 glasgow tickets

I've got 2 tickets to sell for Glasgow gig? I'm unable to make it (gutted).

I paid £330 face value but willing to sell for £250. Great seats block D2 lower tier right next to the stage.

My Glasgow tickets were here when I got back from Dublin today!

No way. . . . Where are mine?!!!! Fingers crossed they will be here soon!

Are you GA or seated for Glasgae??!! Oh and are you still on a high from the weekend?! I am!!!!

Thanks again for signing my copy of your book! :D

I paid £330 face value but willing to sell for £250. Great seats block D2 lower tier right next to the stage.

Are you GA or seated for Glasgae??!! Oh and are you still on a high from the weekend?! I am!!!!

I'm in the cheap seats, you're doing GA yeah?

Dub had some great highs (i.e. the concerts), but a couple of lows too (missing my flight, and getting some books confiscated by the cops) so I'm trying to maintain a happy equilibrium :)

I'm in the cheap seats, you're doing GA yeah?

Dub had some great highs (i.e. the concerts), but a couple of lows too (missing my flight, and getting some books confiscated by the cops) so I'm trying to maintain a happy equilibrium :)

What happened with getting the books back?? Did you manage it??

I've got cheap seats too but I'd like to get some GA's as i'm going with my friend who's never seen them before and would love to get him in the action! If I don't manage to get them then it's still U2 whereever we are sitting so i dont really mind!

Where on the stadium are my seats??? Block F, Row KK.. . . . if that means anything to you?!!!!

I think it's gonna be on the corner sort of behind the stage but i'm not 100% sure of that???

OK, now i think you meant where are Ashley's tickets. . . . but that was specified in the post so forgive me for looking daft!!

I ordered my tickets via secXtra.com (Seems they're now trading as ticketSOUP) and I'm still waiting on them :angry: Emailed them this morning and here's the reply I received.....

"Hi,

We are still awaiting ticket stock from the promoter for the U2 standing tickets. They have assured us they will be with us shortly and we will despatch them forthwith.

Regards,
ticketSOUP.com"

Why do they always wait til the last minute? Very frustrating:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom