August 10, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yikes:

Good there were bunnies. Cheap dinner. :D

Sounds like you had fun in the park. :shifty: Please tell me someone took a picture of you there! :lol:

I'm spoiled rotten, I don't do sleeping in the streets. :yes: I want a hotel that has a shower and a bed. Though I don't need much more than that anyway. A shop nearby would be nice to buy breakfast and stuff for in the line from.

Unfortunately, no pictures were taken :( We (I had a friend with me) were a bit buzzed that night, so we forgot.

i stayed at the intercontinental in chicago.

yeah.

:lol:

Mia sounds like you had some interesting times staying there :wink:

I live a rather bizarre life. I can't get from Point A to Point B without some unplanned adventures in between!!

Shame. I'd have loved to see some pictures of you being knocked out on a park bench with bunnies hopping around. :lol:

Sounds like an exciting life. :D I bet you have shitloads of good stories to entertain us with in the waiting line!

Shame. I'd have loved to see some pictures of you being knocked out on a park bench with bunnies hopping around. :lol:

Sounds like an exciting life. :D I bet you have shitloads of good stories to entertain us with in the waiting line!

Oh, that I do!! Toronto itself was pretty epic, but I'll save that for the line. ;)

it was on free nights, so i'm not that fucking pretentious.

ok yeah i am. but i do it on a small budget.

It's okay, I would've done the same. Free is free, right?

plus when you get to get mad at them for their ice bucket leaking and ruining your stuff?

awesome.
you're still my hero for calling and bitching them out for me. between me being a wimp and me having no voice then, yeah.

needless to say though we're staying at the intercontinental in frankfurt too. :lol: the rates aren't too ridiculous and they give me free room upgrades too. yay.

you're still my hero for calling and bitching them out for me. between me being a wimp and me having no voice then, yeah.

needless to say though we're staying at the intercontinental in frankfurt too. :lol: the rates aren't too ridiculous and they give me free room upgrades too. yay.
i still can't believe they thought i was dumb enough to think the bucket sweating would cause water to go everywhere. yeah, i sound simple with my accent, but not that damn simple!

This is going to be a big meet-up! :D Just talked to GG and might be an option to share a hotel with everybody who are interested, between Frankfurt and Hannover? This way we're all at the same spot already and for costs it's better too. Just a thought :wave:

I really wan't to get tickets, so if I get them, I'll have to take this offer,
I don't really wan't to travel alone and I need a place to stay. I don't think the park is such a good idea, tough the bunnies are tempting.

But I don't know If i'm going to Hannover to, ut bits just easier to have a place to sleep after a concert.
and, yes I've found the thread. GG :lol:

Sharing is caring :cute: I'll sleep on the floor if I need to:wink:
And that train is going to be overloaded with iIterferencers.

Frankfurt, be warned:shifty:

I saw an excel sheet but I don't get it LOL.

:sad:

For Frankfurt we need at least two more tickets for Shannon and Mike. GG told me she could go on Saturday morning and buy four additional one's for that concert. Tracey and Emily aren't confirmed, yet. For Hannover, everyone in the schedule is set up with a ticket.
That's it for the moment. :)

Oh, update: Emily has stepped down, she can't commit to anything until she finds out her summer class schedule. But, she said if it ends up working out that she can go, she'll just find a ticket elsewhere, but she doesn't think it is likely with school and all.

:sad:

For Frankfurt we need at least two more tickets for Shannon and Mike. GG told me she could go on Saturday morning and buy four additional one's for that concert. Tracey and Emily aren't confirmed, yet. For Hannover, everyone in the schedule is set up with a ticket.
That's it for the moment. :)

Ok!
Good luck on sat. Gg!

:yawn: Gawd this is early when you get to bed late.

I'm all set, sitting on my bed with the laptop. Got the creditcard in hand, link ready. :waiting: Hope the site won't crash on me.

Oh dear this is bad for my heart. *gets creditccard* Site opened, logged in...
:pray:

It's open! I'm on a waiting list. :sigh: Deja vu from Amsterdam!

One site i had open crashed already. :happy: Now I'm getting the waiting list shit looping again and again.

Do you Refresh when your in waiting list or do you patiently wait?

I can only afford 1:huh: Maybe Two, I'll try and get e few others for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom