August 10, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I can already tell you the top of that list.

It starts with Adam and ends with Clayton. :wink: And preferrably including that purple sparkly Precision of his!

Leif, count me in for the schedule. I'll help where I can.

Oh well, if that's all. :wink:

Awesome! I think somehow we should get everybody set up with a ticket. :)

:D I can already tell you the top of that list.

It starts with Adam and ends with Clayton. :wink: And preferrably including that purple sparkly Precision of his!

You don't want much at all do you? lol

Sounds like a good plan to me with the tickets. Who is ever able to get us tickets we can pay them back via paypal. As for Tracey I honestly don't know if she will actually make the trip. She wants to come but I can't say for sure yet that she will be able to.

Two tickets to two U2 shows in Germany should make that decision easier. ;)

No, that's no problem. It's quite a bill to foot. We could also get the extra tickets for Mia's friend Emily.

It's best to get the tickets in advance, since we can always sell them if you guys can't make it. It'll be harder to get the tickets afterwards. :)

:D And yes, I'm easy to please. Just a pretty bassist and a nice bass and I'm good. :wink:

I hate the departures of banks that handle credit cards thankyouverymuch!! :angry:

I'm glad a lot of people offer to buy up tickets and all. Oh and will you all get me through GA okay? :sexywink:

And GG, you don't wish for much for your birthday, do you :wink:

Don't worry, just asked Adam. He's in!

We will get you together with lovely tickets and then we will take care that you get through GA fine. :sexywink:

sweetness. whoever gets my tickets, i will pay you back via paypal, and include the cost of shipping it to me.

this. is. awesome.

leif, i'm still on the fence about that 3rd show that's close to your home...only because my school does not have next year's schedule posted yet, and that may be the weekend of my orientation.

i'm still down for frankfurt and hannover though!

Don't worry, just asked Adam. He's in!

We will get you together with lovely tickets and then we will take care that you get through GA fine. :sexywink:

:D Yay! That's good to hear.

I'll personally see to it that everyone gets through GA okay. :wink: :rubshandstogether: The first biatch trying to jump the line in front of me gets trouble!

I hope we have a short break in an hour so I can check wether my presale code works or not. Otherwise, I'll know more around 10.45. :hyper: I SO hope it works!

Leif, Anna isn't going to Hannover, but she'll hopefully handle the Frankfurt business for us. As I said in my message to you, I can buy up to four tickets for Hannover, including mine. I'll try to buy these 4 GA's and we'll handle payment an all later, before it gets too complicated, ok?

I'm not sure at the moment if you can only get 4 tickets via Eventim in general with one order or 4 for one show. Have to find that out.

Leif, Anna isn't going to Hannover, but she'll hopefully handle the Frankfurt business for us. As I said in my message to you, I can buy up to four tickets for Hannover, including mine. I'll try to buy these 4 GA's and we'll handle payment an all later, before it gets too complicated, ok?

I'm not sure at the moment if you can only get 4 tickets via Eventim in general with one order or 4 for one show. Have to find that out.

She is not!? :sad: Ok, didn't know if the Frankfurt business included me. :)
And MJ? Then MJ and I are set with tickets for both shows I guess. If I got everything right that is.
But I could still go and buy four tickets for others.
I don't know if you can go back and get another set of four either. :hmm:

I don't know about Anna, but I think she also has to buy tickets for friends and family so I guess she doesn't have many capacities left. Just ask her.

The reason why I gladly delegate the Frankfurt business to Anna is that she has to pay much less for shipment. Ordering from eventim is more expensive for me since I don't live in Germany.

And I'm almost sure you should be able to buy tickets for all shows, it's just 4 tickets per show. This year, people were also able to buy 4 tickets for Berlin and 4 tickets for Gelsenkirchen. These are two different orders. Bad thing is you'll have to pay shipment twice.

So is it ok if I buy 4 tickets for Hannover?

Oh, ok. I see then. Guess she has enough to do with getting friends and family outfitted. I will go buy for Frankfurt then. Apparently GG still is in need of GA tickets. As well as me and my lovely one are.

For Hannover me and MJ are set now. Coolian and Khan also have tickets as far as I understand. But Mia, Shannon etc. still need tickets. I would go and buy four Frankfurt tickets then. I could get one for me, one for MJ, one for GG and a spare one. For Hannover I could do it as well, but I would need to be assured that I receive the money immediately. Otherwise my account goes into the reds and that's expensive.

I don't get at all why shipping is so fucking expensive outside of Germany. That's ridiculous really. You could give them my address for shipping and when you are in Berlin we could exchange tickets, if you feel comfortable doing so. Else, of course you get refunded for shipping as well. :)

Don't worry, I'll order the 4 GA tickets for Hannover. In fact, it's better to order 4 than just 1 GA ticket, because of the shipment costs. If eventim is quick, I can bring you all the tickets (except mine) to Berlin when we meet. You can give me the money then or we can arrange something else.

Since Anna is going to Frankfurt and Munich as well, she agreed to take care of a GA ticket for both shows for me as well, which is a relief.

I wish you luck for the Frankfurt tickets, I'm sure everything will work out :)

I am very happy that the people who also offered to buy GA tickets for me did and bothered for that! I'm not in the position right now to buy any tickets whatsoever due to this stupid creditcard problem but I want to thank those in advance :) And of course I will pay for the shipping as well. It's so stupid that the shipping outside of Germany is so ridiculously expensive!

When (if) this problem with my creditcard is solved within a few days, then I could offer to buy tickets for our US friends, but I don't know how long it will still take...

That would be very convenient. And if there is excess demand I can take care of that.

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Since last tour I'm much more relaxed about it. I'm pretty positive I will get my tickets fine. :)

I created a schedule to show who is buying tickets and who is receiving:

ticketsbxrw.jpg

I put the ticket for Frankfurt with Mia. But not favoring anyone. It's just that I only have one spare ticket, so it made sense for me. The outcome should be, we need to get tickets for Shannon and Mike! :D Just wanted to see who is buying tickets for whom, and who is in need.
If I can buy more than four tickets I will do so. But I think the system is that you can buy four tickets to each show, not more, in order to make life harder for scalpers.

ticketsbxrw.jpg

I put the ticket for Frankfurt with Mia. But not favoring anyone. It's just that I only have one spare ticket, so it made sense for me. The outcome should be, we need to get tickets for Shannon and Mike! :D Just wanted to see who is buying tickets for whom, and who is in need.
If I can buy more than four tickets I will do so. But I think the system is that you can buy four tickets to each show, not more, in order to make life harder for scalpers.
only in germany :lol:

Well, I thought before I go crazy over it or someone is being left behind without tickets I will get some structure.
The problem remains, though. And what about Emily, Mia? I saw you asked her to join our gang.

Well, I thought before I go crazy over it or someone is being left behind without tickets I will get some structure.
The problem remains, though. And what about Emily, Mia? I saw you asked her to join our gang.

Emily indicated interest, but I've heard no commitment so far on her part. I'll ask her for realz though and see what she says.

That's a good schedule Leif. :up: I'll try to get four tickets for Frankfurt so we can share more but Fridaynight I have sports so I won't be back until 11 pm, and saturday morning I have until 10.30 before going to work so it'll be a bit risky. I hope I'll get four tickets though. :) What you guys don't need I could always use for Brussels.

ticketsbxrw.jpg

So if Im reading this right then Silvia has purchased tickets to Hannover for me and Mike? Want to make sure I have it right so I can pay back anyone who has purchased tickets for us.

Not yet because I don't have a presale code, but when general sale starts I'll buy 4 tickets for Hannover, so I have 3 left for whoever needs them.

I think it would be better if you all send the money to Leif and he gives it to me when we meet. It's less complicated. But I have to get the tickets first.

Yes, that's right. Forgot to mention, we haven't purchased the tickets yet. But I am very positive that we get them.
I guess the concerts won't sell out, also not GA, in record time.
That's a good idea that we collect the money at one spot. Makes it easier for everyone. Just paypal it to me. I will organize that once we've got the tickets.

Commitments from Emily and/or Tracey would make things easier. But if there are leftover tickets I'm sure we will find someone.

Not yet because I don't have a presale code, but when general sale starts I'll buy 4 tickets for Hannover, so I have 3 left for whoever needs them.

I think it would be better if you all send the money to Leif and he gives it to me when we meet. It's less complicated. But I have to get the tickets first.

Oh ok no problem just wanted to make sure I had it all clear. Thank you in advance to everyone who is trying for tickets. Really appreciate it a lot! Will see what I can find out from Tracey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom