August 10, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bookmarked.

will i be able to park my car?
where should i go to eat?

any month is a good month for beer, too :up:

No. Frankfurt doesn't have parking garages. Nor do they have restaurants.

If you're doing GA, I'd suggest lining up now. I heard the line has already started.

Everything said is correct. It will rain like you've never seen before, there will be no parking space at all, food will all be out, but hey, it's Germany: Of course beer won't be out!

No. Frankfurt doesn't have parking garages. Nor do they have restaurants.

If you're doing GA, I'd suggest lining up now. I heard the line has already started.

Everything said is correct. It will rain like you've never seen before, there will be no parking space at all, food will all be out, but hey, it's Germany: Of course beer won't be out!

well, at least it sounds more civilised than chicago.

as long as you don't keep on like the man from mars and eat bars, no.

i'm just going to admit this is going so far over my head it's scary.

Omg you guys are coming to Frankfurt? :ohmy: I was planning on Hannover, but if you guys are all going to FF I could change plans. :hmm:

aiight, cool-EEN. i don't blame you, you've got a lot going on in the next coming months!

i just wanted to see where everybody stood on this. i thought some were interested in doing a GA group presale thing but i guess not.

no matter, i'll just get my single tickets for this during the general sale, and save my presale code for NA or SA.

i'm hoping to do both. :)

Hm, I probably could do both too. :D But Hannover has a nice direct train here. I'm going to use my presale code for Hannover(if it works) so I hope to get a ticket for Frankfurt in the gen. sale or through Interference.

i'm tossing up between munich and hannover on top of frankfurt.

this is all dependent on where i live next year and if i can afford air tickets and stuff, but it never hurts to plan.

Come to Hannover :D I'm seriously thinking about doing both now and it would be awesome if we could have a GA party in both Frankfurt and Hannover! :dance:

:lol: And to think I was worried about not having anyone I know in Hannover.

:hyper: And don't forget to bring birthday presents y'all, my birthday is the 6th of august so it'll be a little late, but I wouldn't mind that. :flirt:

Tomorrow I'll find out wether my presale code works or not. I'll try to get 2 Hannover GAs and 2 Frankfurt.

I don't have any presale code as I'm a fucking cheap U2 hater fan who doesn't pay for their website. But we could see to get us a bunch of GA tickets for both Hannover and Frankfurt. I guess I'm going to skip Munich. After all, I would have to spend for a stay and transportation and I guess that would strain my budged a bit.
Maybe we could get it organised as follows: Silvia buys four for Hannover, one for her, one for Anna, one for me and one for MJ. I could buy another four. One for Mia, one for Shannon, one for Mike and one for Tracey(?). Then you could pay me back via paypal.
For Frankfurt we could find a similar scheme.
Does that make sense to all?

Will we be receiving a detailed list of gifts that you want? :wink:

:D I can already tell you the top of that list.

It starts with Adam and ends with Clayton. :wink: And preferrably including that purple sparkly Precision of his!

Leif, count me in for the schedule. I'll help where I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom